buff

May 29, 2017
A loooong time ago the dev said that lesbo scenes were going to be added, but I haven't seen the tag appear. Is this just Tag Lag, or do the girls still refuse to touch each other?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Kinda annoyed gabby dumps you just cuz you wanna keep her a secret. Also Mason isnt a femboi and doesnt have a dick???? I'm pissed. But I'm starting to like Nicki a lot more than her early intro
Mason is a trans-man so no penis. There's many games with transgirls if you want one.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah your right but still think its a bit of an overreaction on her part.
You have to remember the shit she's gone through. Everyone has either treated her like a child or caused her some other emotional harm. I think the dev should've given us a choice to tell her about her father. But that's not what happened. He wanted this to cause some drama. As much as Gabby wants to be treated as an adult, she's still young and with the shit that's happened in her short life, emotions are a mess. So, yes. She overreacted, but in view of what's happened, it's to be expected and forgiven. Just my opinion.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am a complex creature.
Part of me like to see the girls in these games make out and have sex with each other
And yet on the other side of that I get very annoyed when love interests do it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I am a complex creature.
Part of me like to see the girls in these games make out and have sex with each other
And yet on the other side of that I get very annoyed when love interests do it.
I'm not complex. I'm a simple and greedy man. I don't want to see girls making out. It does nothing for me. But everyone is different and likes different things. Not going to judge anyone for what they like or don't like.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not complex. I'm a simple and greedy man. I don't want to see girls making out. It does nothing for me. But everyone is different and likes different things. Not going to judge anyone for what they like or don't like.
Yeah, I think it depends on the game and the writing
Heck my favourite relationship in any game is a throuple and I normally hate them lol
Although I think the reason, I like the throuple in that game is that the girls already love each other before meeting the mc
But I'm definitely a monogamy guy when it comes to games.

Anyway, with this game
Part of me wants to see Nicki make out with other girls
But on the other hand I know I would probably get angry lol

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Heck my favourite relationship in any game is a throuple and I normally hate them lol
Although I think the reason, I like the throuple in that game is that the girls already love each other before meeting the mc
Let me guess: BaDiK? I gave up on that game as I really only liked one girl and she's not an LI I don't think. But I did download it again, going to replay just to see if she is or not.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Let me guess: BaDiK? I gave up on that game as I really only liked one girl and she's not an LI I don't think. But I did download it again, going to replay just to see if she is or not.
Yeah, Thats the one
Its my favourite AVN

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't mind LI's kissing each other or some other chick in certain context like, threesomes, truth or dare/spin the bottle, or just as a tease with the MC present. Now if it's a throuple(or more) situation I don't mind it even without the MC being there since they're also in a relationship, obviously a much different context though. It really just depends on the game and type of relationship for me, sometimes I'm more okay with it or into it depending on the game/context.

Reactions: motseer

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't mind LI's kissing each other or some other chick in certain context like, threesomes, truth or dare/spin the bottle, or just as a tease with the MC present. Now if it's a throuple(or more) situation I don't mind it even without the MC being there since they're also in a relationship, obviously a much different context though. It really just depends on the game and type of relationship for me, sometimes I'm more okay with it or into it depending on the game/context.
Yeah I have played some games where it's forced on the player, I don't usually like that
But then I don't really like forced choices In any game.

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Most of the "side" girls are pursuable, the main 5 will be the most fleshed out of any of the girls and have the better endings (my guess at least), but MOST of the "side" girls you can be in a relationship of some kind with. (Some being romantic while others only sexual)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, Thats the one
Its my favourite AVN
Figured. I don't really have a favorite right now. FiN seems to be the best so far, then add in Courtship and Eternum. I also need to remove my Thirty Days sig as the dev has added in some stuff I don't like now.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Figured. I don't really have a favorite right now. FiN seems to be the best so far, then add in Courtship and Eternum. I also need to remove my Thirty Days sig as the dev has added in some stuff I don't like now.
My other Favourite is Hillside
This is also a really good game.
I Think Nicki Is a really complex character I'm really looking forward to seeing where her story goes

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My other Favourite is Hillside
This is also a really good game.
I Think Nicki Is a really complex character I'm really looking forward to seeing where her story goes
Hillside is ok in my opinion. I'm not really into any of the main girls and the one I kind of like is just a side chick. I think. But I think we've derailed this long enough. lol

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am I just Imagining things or was there originally a choice to tell Gabby about her dad?
I replayed and didn't get the option to tell her

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Am I just Imagining things or was there originally a choice to tell Gabby about her dad?
I replayed and didn't get the option to tell her
Yes. There was. Or so I thought. As I said earlier, the dev wanted some drama. So I think the choice was removed.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Yeah I have played some games where it's forced on the player, I don't usually like that
But then I don't really like forced choices In any game.
My choice is pretty much always yes, so KNs don't bother me. I view these more as picture books than games so lack of the gameplay mechanic of clicking a choice doesn't bother me.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes