DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
The vast majority of incest games are the MC fucking his own family rather than a threesome with a mother/daughter pair, though I don't see that happening here either. I very much doubt that it will ever happen, even with the girls whose mothers are not happily married.
But the corruption aspect of this game is so good though. It would be such a shame seeing a good potential gone to waste.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
What if she's lactose intolerant and has just eaten a shit load of cheese?
Man...No comment on F95 has taken me down a rabbit hole like this one... So I read this and wondered...
"Well, what if someone has a nut allergy and then tosses some salad of someone that just dropped a load of payday's in the toilet right before?"
Turns out you can totally kill someone like that...just wow...
I'll take a lightly tossed salad with a side of anaphylactic shock...said noone ever...

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Man...No comment on F95 has taken me down a rabbit hole like this one... So I read this and wondered...
"Well, what if someone has a nut allergy and then tosses some salad of someone that just dropped a load of payday's in the toilet right before?"
I'll take a lightly tossed salad with a side of anaphylactic shock...said noone ever...
Come on man, some of us are trying to eat here... and I'm not talking about ass. :ROFLMAO:
That would be a pretty SHITTY way to die though.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I enjoy how alex is blocked so that her reveal will be in game but also how it fits nicki's character too do so.
damn, nice catch dude. the subtle details are always the most fun

WTF is going on in this thread :ROFLMAO:
Well, if the anaphylactic shock doesn't get them, the septic shock will eventually... from eating dirty ass, c'mon now people :sick:

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Yeah but i mean i dont even remember guy mentioning her
How does everyone know the new girls name or did i miss something
I've been wanting to make a little guide to the love interests. When I have more time, I want to add more info here (bios, when they appear in the game, types of content, etc.) and maybe get it worthy of being added to the main page.

*I've added some information at least for the main girls. Hopefully this will help some people know what to expect in the game as well as remember who everyone is. Keep in mind this is completely unofficial and based on my playing/memory of the game. I'm just a fan and have no association with the game or development so someone else may see things differently and I may just straight up be forgetting or misremembering some things. Do feel free to offer corrections though. What I have listed for sex scenes mostly refers to consensual scenes. It's a decent (but not perfect) rule of thumb that if there's a consensual scene there's also a corresponding non-consensual scene. This should give you a decent idea how much action there is with a given girl. I've tried to avoid spoilers but the purpose of this is to describe some of what happens in the game. Finally, I tried no to repeat this too much but in general for "Main" love interests, you can expect her to eventually feature a lot in the story as well as sex scenes at some point even if she hasn't yet.*

Main Love Interests:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Secondary Love Interests:

The character guide in OP has some info in it

Jan 22, 2023
never say never :)

in votes very probably that would win or be in top but all belong to the author if he doesn't want then shrug for me.
I have all types of fetishes in 2d/3d (not only guro, necrophilia, and rape like in this game) so adding here a loli thing in a separate patch isn't big thing XD

I'm not a fan to see a Loli in the game when it isn't needed that much but he added her (this game is also in allthefallen)

Reactions: Ahegaosm and smjin

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
adding here a loli thing in separate pach isnt big thing. :d
Speaking seriously, the, uhm... 'loli' quota was Gabby, with an editable age. And i'm not sure the option is still in the game. To have the loli option usually the default age in the game is set to 18, even when then the girl looks awfully younger. Maya is clearly and officially an infant, it would be too much.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes