Sep 3, 2020
You probably bought a wrong bikini. You need to buy an extra skimpy one for your sis.
I finally got the scene

I had to download a new version of the game

then I have to configure the patch

then I had to start a new game

I just wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart

to each and every one of you
for helping me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
The scope of this game is starting to worry me a little. It's easily a top 3 game for me and even though Ashe was in the lower tier for me, I really enjoyed her storyline which Neon hoped would get more people in her camp. And it did.

But all in all, it feels like not much happened in the world of Friends in Need if you take the last update and this one and think about the time they consumed.

In the dark path, Nicki has left and seems to be gone for example. Resolving that, if Guy doesn't just go and get her for whatever reason, is worthy of a full update on its own.

It's very complicated to put into words, but I can't help but think that it's going to become insanely hard to write and code the game if you want to do every path justice. I'm sure I've also missed tons of scenes due to the nature of how you get to certain points: choose 1,2,2,1 and you get outcome a, choose 2,2,2,1 and you get b, 2,1,1,2 and you get c.. and so on.

I'm sure I'm just very demanding and obnoxious here, but I would've wished for a little more Viola and Risa content here to balance things out.

Maybe I'm worrying for nothing, but for some reason I'm kind of invested in this game not just for the great tits (Shoutout to Brittani and Risa here), but also the project itself, since I'm a big fan of how Neon presents himself in this forum.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I didn't know what to make of Viola before this update
But now I know she is awesome
Guy needs to buy a whole apartment block
So, all the girls can live there rent free

It's like I have said before
I have this urge to solve all of the girls' problems
And make sure they are happy

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
very good update, with the decision at the end it seems that the paths start to separate (different development to know about pepper, to go with nicky or to hang out with risa), then something can happen to make this "even" maybe but with nicky I see it difficult, the other 2 can happen at any time; looking forward to the next update which should have the nicky scene and we will finally see gabby again and how things evolve with madison getting her husband out of jail. With any luck brittani also appears as the mc finds out what her has happened and it would be a good act to strengthen their relationship.
I'm not into any of the girls outside of Gabby, Pepper, and Mason. Brittani is nice too, but those three are my favs. Everyone else is meh.

likepresto

Oct 18, 2017
What was updated here? The change log says n/a. I forget what the last version was so I'm not sure if the updates in .39 are the actual updates.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
What was updated here? The change log says n/a. I forget what the last version was so I'm not sure if the updates in .39 are the actual updates.
It's almost entirely a long date with Ashe, then you can visit another girl at the end if you want.

Docc777

May 14, 2018
After loading my last save (at the coffe shop) i directly get an error. Is there anything i can do about it?

cakelovedfc

Aug 2, 2023
The pills doing nearly nothing is kind of strange, changing one line of dialogue to be more slurred seems like a waste of time. Do they do more in the goodboy route? Are they even an option in that one? Chekov's Gun with the payoff of you throw it in the trash. Perhaps it'll cause something to happen to Ashe off screen next chapter.

cakelovedfc

Aug 2, 2023
with the pills you can legit no joke rape ashe. you are not playing the dark route
You can do that without the pills, and the scene is the same either way. It's pretty much not a scene at all compared to previous ones, you get like 3 still images and maybe 4 lines of description. It feels like the dark route got zero love this update, which is fine I guess, but I hope the dev doesn't drop it like every other dev that decides it's not worth the backlash or w/e.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I was struggling on how to end my Good Guy playthrough. I had to save scum that last bit. In the end, I decided to stay up and discover that Pepper is a camgirl even though it isn't really the good thing to do wanking to another girl online while your girl is sleeping in the other room just because she snores. However, I felt that in the long run it was probably less bad than leaving Ashe to diddle the concierge or end the night with Nikki (not fair to either of them). I think that in the long run, finding out what Spicy Sapphire is up to will give good guy an opportunity to help her because if she is both employed full time and doing sex work on the side she is probably in as desperate trouble as poor Viola.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes