SlLePER

Dec 30, 2017
Thank you very much for the mod. But i have a question: how do you unlock all the scenes?
Play the game, or if you want to just completely unlock it, change the return value of is_locked method in class GalleryScene in gallery/gallery_python.rpy

Reactions: Lac

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
if you want to just completely unlock it, change the return value of is_locked method in class GalleryScene in gallery/gallery_python.rpy
Thank you for your efforts. I looked into the file and found this value but there ends my expertise and i have no clue what to exactly. The best try was that every scene was locked and the in worst try the game won't even start.
Anyway next time you could add a button to unlock. But thanks again.

Reactions: Naxer

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Never talk early about neon's characters, even Nicki grew on me so there is a possibly that Cassie become so good, you will be the biggest simp of her. :giggle:
Biggest simp?
That's my championship
And I ain't giving it up without a fight
1. I don't simp and never will.
2. I think all the girls are cute/hot.
3. I love Nicki. Like I love my real sister. That's how I view her and not as an Alabama sister either.
4. Joshy can keep his status as biggest simp.

Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
How many virgins do we need to sacrifice to get this in game ?...Asking for a friend
There's definitely a planned shopping trip event for Mason. But, I think I can do better than this dress. Still haven't found one that speaks to me, though.

If anyone spots any super girly, frilly Daz Studio outfits, drop them in the thread. :D

Oct 10, 2022
Biggest simp?
That's my championship
And I ain't giving it up without a fight
Oh no, I don't dare to cross you don't worry. I said the biggest simp of Cassie not the biggest simp ever. Think that as a local division not the big game. ;)

Joshy can keep Mason and Gabby.
I only want to simp for Nicki and have fun with the rest at least till I get to know them better.
Joshy gonna hunt you down. The simp thing started when I bad mouthed Nicki and Joshy came to each of my comment to defend her like a white knight in a shining armour.

Joshy's girl is Nicki. I have Mason and Gabby. You? You're are shit outta luck. :ROFLMAO:
Could you kindly add me as a simp of Carolina. Thank you.

1. I don't simp and never will.
2. I think all the girls are cute/hot.
3. I love Nicki. Like I love my real sister. That's how I view her and not as an Alabama sister either.
4. Joshy can keep his status as biggest simp.
1. What about Gabby and Mason, huh? Huh?!
2. I wholeheartedly agree on that.
3. I used to hated her but she grew on me with her interaction with Maya.
4. Of course, there is no real challenge there.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
There's definitely a planned shopping trip event for Mason. But, I think I can do better than this dress. Still haven't found one that speaks to me, though.

If anyone spots any super girly, frilly Daz Studio outfits, drop them in the thread. :D
ED_Ash.png

Joshy92 surely has something suitable in pink in his wardrobe :sneaky:
Yep he's a man of SIMPle but good taste.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Could you kindly add me as a simp of Carolina. Thank you.
Added.

1. What about Gabby and Mason, huh? Huh?!
2. I wholeheartedly agree on that.
3. I used to hated her but she grew on me with her interaction with Maya.
4. Of course, there is no real challenge there.
1. I don't simp. They can simp for me.
2. Of course you do.
3. I never hated her. I always viewed her as my sister and as I said: Not in an Alabama sort of way. lol
4. Joshy would turn into Hannibal Lecter if someone challeneged his title. :ROFLMAO:

Jebediaz

Apr 19, 2023
Hi there, really excited to be writing my very first reply here! I just had to say how much I absolutely adore your game. The level of detail and effort you've put into it is truly commendable. I can't help but wonder, where did the inspiration for Nicki come from? She exudes a sense of depth and thoughtfulness that's truly captivating. Keep up the fantastic work! (y)

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes