Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Is there a beta version with actual renders, rather than just text? I remember it being quite some time ago the last time I asked.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
She is beautiful isn't she
She seems like a very free-spirited person to me
Ashe has gone up a few spots on my list since the first time I played
Ashe didn't interest me at all at first. She was just a brainless bimbo to be humiliated. But now she is a character that I really like.
Obviously, in my "I'm the worst person in the world" gameplay I still enjoy humiliating her for being a brainless bimbo. But in my "I'm a good boy" gameplay I enjoy being good to her. And I also like that somewhat sadomasochistic relationship we have in my gameplay three (I'll call it my "Sometimes I'm nice, sometimes I'm an asshole" gameplay).
She is a flat character at first, but in the long run she has several very enjoyable nuances.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ashe didn't interest me at all at first. She was just a brainless bimbo to be humiliated. But now she is a character that I really like.
Obviously, in my "I'm the worst person in the world" gameplay I still enjoy humiliating her for being a brainless bimbo. But in my "I'm a good boy" gameplay I enjoy being good to her. And I also like that somewhat sadomasochistic relationship we have in my gameplay three (I'll call it my "Sometimes I'm nice, sometimes I'm an asshole" gameplay).
She is a flat character at first, but in the long run she has several very enjoyable nuances.
You should definitely do her humiliation route, best route of hers by far. I love Ashe so much.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I remember talking to the dev about this
But does everyone else like how we get options during the sex scenes
For example we can choke Ashe or choose not to

I wish more games had options like that
Most games I have played the mc just bangs some girl and goes to sleep or something
It feels very passionless

Other devs could learn alot from the sex scenes in this imo
I agree with this Ive only played 1 other game that had that during a lewd scene. To my surprise I found it hotter than I thought I would and I dont even play these games for the lewds.

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah next time I play a fresh new game I'm thinking of doing the same tho just none of the dark stuff that's in the patch. If I do the dark stuff that be for another time I skimmed through it once. To be honest dont know if I would even enjoy doing that type of playthrough till some real consequences happen to the mc for being a evil bastard, which probally wont happen till the end of the game.

Reactions: Lexstok and Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes