Oct 10, 2022
Hahaha... So... if you don't like the outcome... just change the rules?

View attachment 3029871

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
You are kinda right but it should represent my opinions on it, isn't it? If I feel LoF should be number 1 then what created should give me the satisfactory output. :LOL:

Hmm, I don't see why, it sounds like all is right in the world to me. :D
It is what it is but LoF has a special place for me, so I'd prefer it would be higher.

Interestingly, Friends in Needs climbed up the 10th place.

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
You are kinda right but it should represent my opinions on it, isn't it? If I feel LoF should be number 1 then what created should give me the satisfactory output. :LOL:

It is what it is but LoF has a special place for me, so I'd prefer it would be higher.

Hehe Well... I don't need a spreadsheet to tell me LRH belongs at the top. Jus' Sayin' :cool: No surprise there, eh? (y)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022

I really enjoyed LoF up until the ending, it felt so underwhelming after what was a wild journey, I actually felt empty after finishing it and it used to be one of my favorites. That's just me though, I still recognize that it's a great game but I just don't hold it to the regard I once did.

I know that NeonGhosts will deliver a satisfying ending to this masterpiece eventually though, I believe in his ability. :p

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I really enjoyed LoF up until the ending, it felt so underwhelming after what was a wild journey, I actually felt empty after finishing it and it used to be one of my favorites. That's just me though, I still recognize that it's a great game but I just don't hold it to the regard I once did.

I know that NeonGhosts will deliver a satisfying ending to this masterpiece eventually though, I believe in his ability. :p
Same here. People said it was because of who I chose to end with. I only did one save, so I don't know if that's true or not.

Reactions: SlapE
Oct 10, 2022
Same here. People said it was because of who I chose to end with. I only did one save, so I don't know if that's true or not.
It has Cece in it, so should be on top. Always will be on top. If it's not then ranking system is broken. ;)

I know that @NeonGhosts will deliver a satisfying ending to this masterpiece eventually though, I believe in his ability. :p
Definitely, with each update game becomes better and better. In NeonGhosts we trust. :LOL:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I think FiN is the best game on this site tbh. It has by far the best writing & dialogue, by far the most impactful choice branching, great selection of varied LIs who are all very interesting in their own ways, nice range of kinks/sex acts to do with them, amazing build-up for said acts, and it respects my time with its conciseness & playthrough length without stringing me along to pad playtime. Plus, it has an amazing release schedule to boot. Probably the one thing I'd say it's not strongest at (but still strong! make no mistake!) is the renders; there are a few games out there that I think are rendered better. And I guess animations are important to some people; not to me, though. But who cares about any of that when the story & characters can't engross you like this one does.. :giggle:

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes