Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Glad I taught you something new.

As for Pepper, I'm not a fan of her attitude. Hell, I don't even remember her scene and if there's more than one, as I'm behind on this, scenes. Also, not to upset anyone and if you're easily offend, don't look.
That square head is a huge turn off.
She seems like the kind of girl who would slap me in the face
But that just makes me want to impress her even more lol

I think the only other girl who will be similar to her is Cassie

Reactions: Dark Silence

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
i haven't played this game in like a while but somehow looking at the discussions and previews i remember like none of those things happening in the game

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i haven't played this game in like a while but somehow looking at the discussions and previews i remember like none of those things happening in the game
From what I can see
The preview section has had pictures added from newer updates

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
N.I.C.K.I

Repeat after me class, Nicki, spelled N-I-C-K-I. :geek:

DAMNIT! :censored:
I've got to admit, I think it's kind of funny how often people get the characters' names wrong.

Nikki, Nicky, Gabi, Riza, Brittany, Brittney..

But, I never know who's using English as a second language, so I can't be too harsh. :'D

What about my russian princess Viola? Some content with her in the next update?
She's in my top with Ashe, hope to see some update like Ashe's dedicated to her :cry:
Sadly Viola will be absent next update. In order of appearance, we'll see..

- Nicki, Risa, Carolina, Ashe (based on the ending chosen last time)
- Brittani
- Pepper
- Risa
- Alex
- Mason
- Gabby, Madison

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have been guilty of misspelling names before
Especially Nicki's
I remember it properly now
I need to see a lot of a character before I usually remember names

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I've got to admit, I think it's kind of funny how often people get the characters' names wrong.

But, I never know who's using English as a second language, so I can't be too harsh. :'D

- Brittani
- Pepper
- Risa
- Alex
- Mason
- Gabby, Madison
funny thing when it comes to names I tend to call Pepper , Penny alot for some odd reason without realizing it. I gotten into a habitat of looking her name up before I mention her just to make sure.

I had to look up what tertiary means lol

Alex does seem cool
But I think Pepper is better than her
Maybe that will change once we see more of her
I agree Joshy simp with me for Pepper tho Nicki is my # 1 girl I simp for. Pepper makes me want to give her head pets all day, while Nicki I want to cuddle with her all day.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

- Brittani
- Pepper
- Risa
- Alex
- Mason
- Gabby, Madison
I know it's Nicki. I just love the spelling of Nikki. Plus, I get the bonus of annoying SlapE. :ROFLMAO:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
So I started holding Ctrl to fast forward to get past the Nicki scenes... Then something would happen in the story and I'd be like "What just happened! What did I miss!" In particular the Brittani with an I scenes! Her story is super interesting too!

So I may have to restart the saves I skipped past to read the WHOLE story. In other words the writing / story is really good.

Do yourself a favor and read everything!
Great Job NeonGhosts

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So I started holding Ctrl to fast forward to get past the Nicki scenes... Then something would happen in the story and I'd be like "What just happened! What did I miss!" In particular the Brittani with an I scenes! Her story is super interesting too!

So I may have to restart the saves I skipped past to read the WHOLE story. In other words the writing / story is really good.

Do yourself a favor and read everything!
Great Job NeonGhosts
It's kinda weird you would want to skip past the best girls' scenes, to each their own I suppose. Also the beginning portion of the game is gonna be remade after the next update, and will have big changes to especially the Nicki stuff.

Also, holding tab is better just sayin ;)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's kinda weird you would want to skip past the best girls' scenes, to each their own I suppose. Also the beginning portion of the game is gonna be remade after the next update, and will have big changes to especially the Nicki stuff.

Also, holding tab is better just sayin ;)
wow mind = blown had no idea you can hold tab.....

Reactions: SlapE

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

Consider that most of the time we post on one of this topics weeks or even months after we played the game last and we deleted it, and in the meantime we played other games, each of which with quite a cast of other LIs.

Most of the time we try to remember the names of the characters like "wait, what was that blondie skater with big boobs? Annie? Aussie? .... " and we don't always go check along the topic :)

• Haha
Reactions: NeonGhosts
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes