Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
What about my russian princess Viola? Some content with her in the next update?
She's in my top with Ashe, hope to see some update like Ashe's dedicated to her :cry:

Reactions: Maviarab

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
next update is about Mason ?
hope she can be fk next update :sneaky:
What about my russian princess Viola? Some content with her in the next update?
She's in my top with Ashe, hope to see some update like Ashe's dedicated to her :cry:
Dunno. This is dev's last public post:

Dev Update! 10/16/23
days ago

Hey friends, how's everyone doing today?
People seemed to like yesterday's Wanton Weekends entry. For this month I'm doing prompts from the art challenge, Kinktober. As someone who used to be very involved in the Twitter/Tumblr art scene, I have a great affection for these annual art challenges -- Inktober, Mermay, Drawcember, etc. I don't really have the time to do those type of hand-drawn art prompts anymore, but it's been fun to use Daz Studio to play in that space.
Work on the game continues. I recently gave a portion of the rough script to $15+ patrons on the Discord, and got some really good feedback from a few folks. Armed with a fresh perspective, I've been revising the script in a few places. Even before that I'd been rearranging the order of certain events I had planned, and as a consequence it's kind of thrown off the rendering portion of things.
But, since I was feeling kind of stuck there, I decided to bounce over to the scene with Alex and work out a few things. As her scene is basically disconnected from any choices made prior to it, I've been able to put in some work in on that area.
Besides that, no real news! My big task for the moment is integrating all the existing bits of the script together, and streamlining the whole thing. I've got a primary script file, a Brittani script, and an Alex script, and I need to get them all unified before I get too scattered. After that I'll be able to hit the rendering hard again. I've got 225ish renders as of right now, but they're a bit scattered. A dozen for this scene, a dozen for that scene, etc. Once I've got the script put back together, I'll be able to organize my list of required shots and get to it.
I know it'd be nicer to hear, "I'm blazing through this, everything's going smoothly, and I'm killin' it!" buuuuut I try to always be honest with you folks. And the honest truth is that things are messy now, but I'm doing my best to get it organized.
That said, I think this'll be a really fun chapter once it's done. Breaking from last chapter where we were mainly with Ashe and Viola, this one will hit a broad swathe of the cast -- Nicki, Ashe, Risa, Carolina, Gabby, Alex, Brittani, Madison, Mason.. A little something for everyone!
I'll leave you with that today, but as always -- take care of yourselves, and thank you for your support!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If we get an Ashe & Cassie threesome in the future
That would be interesting & hot imo

I can't really think of any other possible threesomes.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
If we get an Ashe & Cassie threesome in the future
That would be interesting & hot imo

I can't really think of any other possible threesomes.
...You mean other than the one with Wren that Ashe explicitly teased? I can think of a few others that seem very likely as well. I mean, when Ashe teased a threesome with another blonde, she isn't necessarily talking about Cassie, even though I'm sure that with her incest fetish she would love that. We do know another blonde that they both know and are likely to be seeing again soon...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
...You mean other than the one with Wren that Ashe explicitly teased? I can think of a few others that seem very likely as well. I mean, when Ashe teased a threesome with another blonde, she isn't necessarily talking about Cassie, even though I'm sure that with her incest fetish she would love that. We do know another blonde that they both know and are likely to be seeing again soon...
True I forgot that one
I always think of Cassie first lol
Either way I reckon Ashe will get the most threesomes
She is a pretty wild girl

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Either way I reckon Ashe will get the most threesomes
She is a pretty wild girl
Unfortunately. I find her way the most flat and boring character of the game and she takes loads of gametime.

Last edited by a moderator:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
And wouldn't you feel like you're cheating on both of them?
You must decide on one or the other. It's what a true gentleman would do.
Unless you are joking, pretty sure he meant romantic endings for both of them, not at the same time. That would be poly. :p

Reactions: soldano

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
Unless you are joking, pretty sure he meant romantic endings for both of them, not at the same time. That would be poly. :p
I was joking, obviously. Joshy92 brags about being a gentleman, but then he has fantasies about Nicky pissing on him and similar dirty things. He can perfectly be in a monogamous relationship with both of them at the same time, and be faithful to them. In his head, at least.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Everyone it's time for me to choose another LI to fawn over
Who do you think I should pick
Wren intrigues me but she is only a secondary character

Maybe Pepper her attitude is super-hot

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I had to look up what tertiary means lol

Alex does seem cool
But I think Pepper is better than her
Maybe that will change once we see more of her
Glad I taught you something new.

As for Pepper, I'm not a fan of her attitude. Hell, I don't even remember her scene and if there's more than one, as I'm behind on this, scenes. Also, not to upset anyone and if you're easily offend, don't look.
That square head is a huge turn off.

4.50 star(s) 190 Votes