TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I don't think that it is constructive to debate people with anti-trans views. Those comments are going to be deleted anyway, so it is a better use of your time to hit the report button to hasten that process rather than wade into the muck. People who dislike Mason based on these views and insist on gender and biologically assigned sex being the same thing are unlikely to be swayed by any posts on this forum. While it is tempting to educate people in this regard, maybe even in the hope that someone reading the posts may be swayed to a more reasonable position, anyone who has followed the JK Rowling saga knows that the result of calling someone out is usually just more obstinance.
The mods here don't, imo, have the best anti transphobic track record, reporting is hit or miss.

Got a bunch of new maroons to add to my ignore list though.

Reactions: Sombramain22

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nice to know equality is alive and well (lmao...ahhh who the fuck am I kidding)....

For all those bashing that guys comment...remember, their pov and opinion is just as valid as anyone elses. You cannot force someone to like, accept or agree with something. He has that right. As does anyone else. Just because YOU don't like it...doesn't make it any less valid.

Remember that kids. Now can we get back to discussing the actual game please?

Ventress

Jun 17, 2019
The dev has talked about this before
He said he won't introduce a trans girl

I can't remember the exact reason
But I think it's because he said he wouldn't be able to do a trans girl character any justice
Or something like that

I just know that he won't introduce a character like that
damn ok. thank you.

Reactions: Joshy92

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Huh, it wasn't very nice of Brittani to steal Cassie's new swimsuit! :p

wait .this game has trans flag stuff. trans terrorism etc ? if so i will delete it .since im against gender terrorism .its against human rights. if its normal trans who dislike lgbt like my friend who just want to live her life then its ok .i started this game with knowing that there's trans character because it wasnt problem for me and i thought it was a girl with penis xD but after reading comments. seeing disgusting terrorist colors makes me nerveous idk if its just a art tho .just started this game .
I'm not sure what you're asking. The game has a character in it that was born with female plumbing but identifies as a boy. That's it, at least as far as his sexuality goes (he has a backstory and the MC can be nice or mean to him, just like all the other LIs).

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't believe how Jamie treats Brittani
And after that whole Gabby thing too

I should kick his arse
He needs to learn to respect women

Reactions: Maviarab

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It is nice to see Mason reading with his glasses again. Sis looks like somebody pissed in her coffee after shitting on her pancakes, though. She looks as friendly as a wolverine with hemorrhoids. The joy she is surrounded with by bubbly Brittini and effervescent Ashe only makes it funnier.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm a little confused so is Brittani going to be in the next update as well now?
We know we'll see Nicki & Mason too
Sound like it's going to get a bit busy for our hero
I wonder who else will make an appearance?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm a little confused so is Brittani going to be in the next update as well now?
We know we'll see Nicki & Mason too
Sound like it's going to get a bit busy for our hero
I wonder who else will make an appearance?
I'm hoping for Pepper just to leave us hanging after finding out about her second job without at least a small bit of content for her would suck imo.

Reactions: Joshy92
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes