The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This is an interesting little game you got her NeonGhosts.

Having played all three paths I got to admit I do kinda love Nicki.
Her character design is lovely, love the chocolate curls and does not hurt at all that she wore fishnets to this little "Meet up."
Her characterization is good, she's the loveable tomboy with a girly side, into all the geeky shit MC is into. She just has one glaring flaw.... BRENT.

Obviously we need the BF there for tension and to give us a reason for a darker path that is even (not) somewhat justifiable. But fuck man, her loyalty to him, even in the love path really sours things. I think you could of really saved Nicki for some of your audience if you made her going back to Brent a bit more ambiguous on what she was going to do. Even just a simple...

MC: "You're going back to him? Even after tonight?"
Nicki: "I...don't know. Tonight was really special, and not even about the money, you've always been special to me.. but.. I never thought I'd be one of those girls who cheated... I.. I need time to think, is that okay?"

Something like that would still keep it ambiguous enough to cause MC to seek others but keep hope alive for Nicki to do the right thing on the Romance Path and tell Brent to get bent.

As for the rough/maledom choices, I'd of liked an option to be a bit more controlling without the humiliation. I Looooved when she started calling you Sir. Maybe a bit more with that dialoge for treating Nicki like a good little pet without the need to slap her around and spit on her? Because you can have maledom without hating your partner. A more protective, "Now you will be mine, wont you pet?" type attitude could be very fitting considering Nikki's sub nature.

Overall, great demo. I hope we wont be forced to choose only one love interest in the future? Moar Nicki in fishnets/stockings/pantyhose! More loving dom! Good job!

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Is there a work around for the undesirable tags, rape, and spanking. Go ahead and place a face plant as it only shows your beating yourself up for your lack or morals. It does not affect me or my path.
Yeah those kinks have their separate path. You have to choose to be an asshole to do any of that, the dev even put those in a separate addon download. If you do not download the full content patch those kinks wont even be present in the game files.

Reactions: NeonGhosts

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Normaly i'm all for romance/love paths and quite dislike humiliation, rape content even more so.
So it's honestly quite an achievement to make me dislike a character so much, that i would even consider choosing that content, not to mention enjoying it.

But yeah, i have no sympathy for Nicki, she is with Brent even if he is an asshole, even to her and i'm sure this wasn't the first time he fucked up, nor does he hidde that he is an ass.
Playing the friend card and trying to take advantage like this, going so far as whoring her self out for her asshole bf (and she expected that she had to pay with her body for the money), yeah i just feel disgusted by her.
Friends...yeah, had a good laugh at that. Personaly i would just throw her out, alas that's not an option.
Don't need enemies with friends like these.

Played all 3 paths, i prefer to humilite her first and than treat her like the whore she is.
Romance path was the worst of the 3 imo, feels more like being her simp. At the end she says money please and she's getting back to her bf...yeah no, if i didn't want to treat her like a cheap slut before, now i certainly want to do so.

Even on the friend/romance path i would only give her money under certain conditions, one she stays away from Brent, the other i would want to see what are her debts, i have zero intentions on paying for Brent.

On humiliation/whore path i would only give her the money in installments, 20k is a lot of money and she needs to earn it, one time is certainly not enough.

Certainly interested how the game continues and the other girls which we will meet.

Some of the more satisfying moments (humiliation/whore path)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BOSSMMANN21

Aug 26, 2021
NICE I THINK I SEARCH FOR THIS TYPE OF GAME AND FINALLY I GET IT I LIKE HELP HER ROUTE NICE WORK BROTHER GOOD LUCK FOR NEW UPDATES NICE AND SWEET GAME AND GIRL... NICE STORY SEEMS FOR NOW WAITING FOR NEW UPDATE GOOD LUCK BRO...

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
The best part of this are the very real choices you can make,that certainly have a huge impact on the story and the simple fact I did not have to do any grinding for stats,no certain time of day at a certain location after I had done x 1000 times to get to y.

It is still very much a game though. One were choices really matter. So thank you for that. It is a tough thing for many to pull off. Usually you get a straight linear unchanging story where choices might be about x or y stat or unlocking some thing to really see any difference in the story. You nailed it though. Most every single choice has an impact,and without any grind to see the result.

I can not wait to see where this goes!

Apr 21, 2019
I feel like everyone has a different view of what constitutes NTR. But, you'll never be forced to watch one of your love interests get fucked, with the emphasis on humiliating you.

Now, if you decided you want to rent a girl out at some point.. that may be an option. It's not in the story yet, but it's certainly a possibility for an evil MC, down the line.

As for planned content, off the top of my head next chapter will have interracial, teen (18+), drunk sex, and more domination, romance, and blackmail.
Cool as long as you're honest, that what matters, i don't like the " surprise you got cucked ".

Im more of a romance kinda person, even if it's dark romance

I'll be watching your progress

Reactions: bruce555

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I feel like everyone has a different view of what constitutes NTR. But, you'll never be forced to watch one of your love interests get fucked, with the emphasis on humiliating you.

Now, if you decided you want to rent a girl out at some point.. that may be an option. It's not in the story yet, but it's certainly a possibility for an evil MC, down the line.

As for planned content, off the top of my head next chapter will have interracial, teen (18+), drunk sex, and more domination, romance, and blackmail.
the dark path def needs to let us whore them out

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, as long as it is optional.
I see no reason why the MC would do it atm, money he has enough and for humilation there are better ways imo.

For me, even on a dark path, i keep the sluts for personal use only.
I hope we get the chance to cuck and humiliate the bf of these LI's, especially Brent.
Althought i'd prefer some of the other LI's are good for a romance path.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hopefully, we won't be forced to watch them get fucked at all. And avoidable (it never happens if you don't want it to) is always superior to skippable (it happened, you just didn't have to see it). ;)
Yeah, I honestly can't imagine where I'd put that kind of content into the game, at this point in time. The game will always stick with the POV of the MC, so there won't really be an opportunity for that kind of thing.. And even if there was, I'd give the player the option of stopping it before it happens. (y)

]I actually really adore Nicki, and I'm kinda surprised at how vehemently people seem to dislike her. Like, yeah, it's a dick move what she did, but she's a young girl desperate to make her relationship work and stuck in an apparently dangerous situation where, if she doesn't procure the money, she might be abducted and whored out to random strangers or some shit. Point being, she's in a no-win situation where the only option available to her (that she can see, anyway) is to ask someone she actually does know and like for the money - push comes to shove, she'd probably rather whore herself out to the MC, who she figures won't hurt her, than to anybody else.

Idk, I don't particularly sympathize with her, because her partner is a complete dickhead shitface and she's choosing to be by his side, but I like her well enough to not want to do extra harm to her because of her partner fucking up - she's not a bad person, she's flawed but ultimately a fun and seemingly good person reaping the consequences of making a bad decision. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this game's romance path for more of her.

Anyway, time to replay it and see what the dark side has to offer.
I'm glad Nicki won you over! I'm a writer who kind of believes in "show, don't tell," so I think a lot of people might be missing the fact that Nicki felt she was in real danger due to her whole financial situation. Ill-intentioned photographers reaching out to her, some unseen figure harassing her at night.. Spooky stuff for a young woman!

That said, hopefully you found some fun on the dark route too. :cool:

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the rendering tips! I mention it in the first post, and further up-thread, but the renders for the first chapter were commissioned from Horizontical Studio, giving me time to write the first few chapters, and familiarize myself with Daz3D. I'm more of a traditional artist (as people might notice from the Star Rangers title cards), but working in Daz has been a real treat, and I'm always learning new stuff.

Obviously we need the BF there for tension and to give us a reason for a darker path that is even (not) somewhat justifiable. But fuck man, her loyalty to him, even in the love path really sours things. I think you could of really saved Nicki for some of your audience if you made her going back to Brent a bit more ambiguous on what she was going to do. Even just a simple...

As for the rough/maledom choices, I'd of liked an option to be a bit more controlling without the humiliation. I Looooved when she started calling you Sir. Maybe a bit more with that dialoge for treating Nicki like a good little pet without the need to slap her around and spit on her? Because you can have maledom without hating your partner. A more protective, "Now you will be mine, wont you pet?" type attitude could be very fitting considering Nikki's sub nature.

Overall, great demo. I hope we wont be forced to choose only one love interest in the future? Moar Nicki in fishnets/stockings/pantyhose! More loving dom! Good job!
She does have an easy-to-miss line about how she has to decide if Brent is still her boyfriend, once she's on the couch with the MC. By the end of the good path, the wheels are turning and she's beginning to question some things. We'll have to see where she is, next time we find her!

As for the maledom choices, I think you'll be happy with where things are going. There's at least one loving "Daddy Dom" style of relationship coming up soon. And the game will definitely remain a harem type for a while. I never like it when an update for a game rolls out, and there's only 5 minutes of content for a girl you're currently romancing, and 30 minutes for a girl whose path you've been locked out of.

I'm also going to avoid introducing too many girls, so I can really focus on building on the existing relationships within the game.

It is still very much a game though. One were choices really matter. So thank you for that. It is a tough thing for many to pull off. Usually you get a straight linear unchanging story where choices might be about x or y stat or unlocking some thing to really see any difference in the story. You nailed it though. Most every single choice has an impact,and without any grind to see the result.

I can not wait to see where this goes!
Thanks so much! I tried to make the type of game I always wanted to play, and I'm glad it's resonated with people. My goal is to keep the story fairly linear, so players don't miss out on content, while keeping the interactions (and subsequent reactions) of certain girls very malleable. This keeps me from getting too bogged down with potential branching paths, and focus instead on reactive style dialogue.

Well, as long as it is optional.
I see no reason why the MC would do it atm, money he has enough and for humilation there are better ways imo.

For me, even on a dark path, i keep the sluts for personal use only.
I hope we get the chance to cuck and humiliate the bf of these LI's, especially Brent.
Althought i'd prefer some of the other LI's are good for a romance path.
I only have one such scene in mind at the moment, and it's not fully written yet. But, I really value player choice in these games, so I wouldn't want to railroad anyone into certain content. There's a reason why certain harsher options in the first chapter (even within the rougher paths) are optional. And I've gotten better with those options in subsequent chapters, as I've learned how to refine my code a bit more within Ren'py.

Future sexual interactions (especially on the less kind paths) tend to have more "off-ramps," giving you the opportunity to abort a choice, or choose a less severe option. Kind of like the option to "reconsider" on the humiliation path in Chapter 1.

If I do write my planned sharing content in the future, it'd likely be a situation where you 1) have to be on that character's negative path 2) have to choose to share her rather than another option 3) have to confirm and make sure your MC doesn't have a change in heart.

That said - we might see Brent suffer a little more, before all's said and done. ;)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Aww, I was hoping for another of the rare non-incest games.
If it makes you feel better, you get to define your relationship to that character, and sex with her (like every character from Chapter Two forward) isn't required. If you just want to be a doting "family friend" who's keeping her out of trouble, that's totally an option. You'll see less sexual content, but it's still an option.

Speaking of defining relationships - later chapters have options to define pet names for the MC, and a couple of the girls. That might be of interest to people who don't necessarily want to be mean, but still want to call a character a slut, whore, etc.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

SJack

Nov 2, 2017
i usually stay away from abusive stuff but this feels revenge-like so it goes down sweeter and it has a softer route for feeling less like a delightful scumbag also the degradation is quite arousing

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Thanks for the rendering tips! I mention it in the first post, and further up-thread, but the renders for the first chapter were commissioned from Horizontical Studio, giving me time to write the first few chapters, and familiarize myself with Daz3D. I'm more of a traditional artist (as people might notice from the Star Rangers title cards), but working in Daz has been a real treat, and I'm always learning new stuff.
Daz can be a bit challenging, but once you get the hang of it, it's very easy. I am an artist and I've only been messing with Daz for about 2yrs. (I procrastinate alot lol) most important thing, learn lighting and camera work. Visuals can kill a game just as easy as a bad story. Watch a video on YouTube about 3-4 point lighting; def will help.

Just keep practicing, there are assets for everything so you don't really have to make anything from scratch. Zeddicus is an asset creator that LITERALLY has a asset pack for every situation.

If you need help, hit me up I'll see what I can do lol.

(Couple of mine)

1282018_Lewdly_dressed_daughter.png 1282212_Lewdly_dressed_daughter_3.png

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Great start!
I liked the dark content of course, very rare in any games, or you get something unplayable like Enslaver.
Hopefully later there is some option of making Nikki your slave like Brent fucks up again and whores her out... or maybe kicks her out in the street. Just because it would have been sweet if you make her give you a BJ then be like here's $5000... you didn't think you would get it all at once did you?

Good that you say you won't add too many girls. That really kills these games where there are 100s of LI so some get no content, or the game pace is glacial because you have so many stories to cover.

Reactions: erika_monaroe
4.50 star(s) 190 Votes