Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
only 2 on Joshy's list I have yet to play. Funny thing is I think I only found this game cause I think Joshy used to have his top 5 in his signature unless that was someone else.

But back on topic I hope we get more roleplay scenes with Ashe in the future that was one my favorite scenes in this game maybe even across other AVN's too idk i have to think about that.
I'm one of few that still carries a sig for this game. Go figure.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
sometimes I want to change my sig but cant decide which one to get rid of since the ones I have are 2 of my top 3 LI in all AVN's. Might be better to get rid of both of them if I do change it so it's fair.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys don't want to fight me for Mason
I'm a raging beast on the inside
I would fight to the death for Mason & Nicki

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Quick lil' FYI: I uploaded a demo build for next chapter to my Discord last night, restricted to $15+ members. The demo has right around 250 images, with the chapter openings for Carolina/Risa, Ashe, and the MC alone completed. Still working on getting Nicki's images done, but I'm hoping to finish those up by Sunday.

8c041.jpeg

No. Neon said once upon a time he'd make one for us if someone else didn't. That's when he posted the pic of Mason on his tummy.
Part of my plan for the Chapter One re-release is to work on my advertising/promotion a bit. As part of that, I'm going to make sure all the love interests have a signature, and that they'll all be kind of visually unified. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to mess with it right now. ;_;

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I've never been able to do the Pepper dark path. Even when I'm doing a dark path run I just skip her. With the other girls it's easier to make excuses for being a creep to them. Gabby being mouthy and insulting, Ashe being unwilling to take the exit ramps when you're being a grabby asshole in the bar and then she willingly follows you into a dark alley, Nicki being Nicki in general. None of this makes assault right but it's easier to do that fucked up thing where people justify and rationalise horrible behaviours. But Pepper? She's just doing her job. I can never do it. It's just eat your meal, pay your bill and tip, and then leave her alone because she's done nothing wrong.
Pepper is rude AF to the MC. Kinda strange that you say Gabby is rude and Ashe's only 'sin' is she's innocent and naive and lets MC push her around, but Pepper escapes clean? :unsure::p

Part of my plan for the Chapter One re-release is to work on my advertising/promotion a bit. As part of that, I'm going to make sure all the love interests have a signature, and that they'll all be kind of visually unified. Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to mess with it right now. ;_;
It might also be good to have one with all of the LIs in at the same time, if that's possible (if it's too hard to fit them all in one image, can make it a very short animation of 2-4 images or something). The only reason I say this is 1) some people like all your LIs :D and 2) as an advertisement, showing all the LIs at once is probably more likely to pique someone's interest enough to check the game out, since there's bound to be at least 1 that they like. I personally like to use sigs to advertise a game that I think needs more attention, so w/e gives an edge to that I like. (even though I do it poorly since I post so little :LOL:)

Karana

Feb 8, 2017
Pepper is rude AF to the MC. Kinda strange that you say Gabby is rude and Ashe's only 'sin' is she's innocent and naive and lets MC push her around, but Pepper escapes clean? :unsure::p
Pepper hits me as abrasive and disgruntled more than rude. Gabby though had her face in her phone and blows up on you when you try to get her to do her job. Sure, Pepper isn't sugar and sunshine while she does her job but she still does her job. I don't mind surly customer service workers. I've been a surly customer service worker. There's a world of difference between Gabby blowing her top by screaming at a customer and Pepper going full no fucks given.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Pepper hits me as abrasive and disgruntled more than rude. Gabby though had her face in her phone and blows up on you when you try to get her to do her job. Sure, Pepper isn't sugar and sunshine while she does her job but she still does her job. I don't mind surly customer service workers. I've been a surly customer service worker. There's a world of difference between Gabby blowing her top by screaming at a customer and Pepper going full no fucks given.
Those are just different words for rude lol..

But yeah, Gabby's reaction was definitely that of a blown gasket, but at least it was a one time thing. She seems nice in every other encounter with everyone that I've seen. Pepper's coals are always smoldering, though, and it's only a matter of time before we see her own roaring inferno that I bet would fry Gabby's outburst with butter, mmm.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think the reason Pepper can be so animated
Is the fact that people have been treating her like shit for ages

But that's going to change now
I will show her how a man should treat a lady

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I want to shower pepper with money in secret by watching her cam shows I think that would be a bit romantic and hot. I also would not even tell her you know about her 2nd job and you are her secret sugar daddy unless she was going to quit her first job or tell you about it. All the while Id randomly give her large bonuses at her main job, take her out on dates, hold her hand and lots and lots of head pets. I would just want to take care of her with no intention of anything beyond hand holding until she wants it even if I take her out on romantic dates and buy her nice things.

xert13

Sep 24, 2023
Even after some assistance from a nice poster - thank you - I still cannot get the taboo patch working. This is what it looks like when I open it.

label patch:
$ patch = True
return

I tried placing it in game folder as instructed, but doesn't seem to be working. Started a new game even to see if it took effect - nada. I'm sure I'm doing something supremely stupid. I've added patches before but never a rpy patch like this one. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any assistance dear forum.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Even after some assistance from a nice poster - thank you - I still cannot get the taboo patch working. This is what it looks like when I open it.

label patch:
$ patch = True
return

I tried placing it in game folder as instructed, but doesn't seem to be working. Started a new game even to see if it took effect - nada. I'm sure I'm doing something supremely stupid. I've added patches before but never a rpy patch like this one. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Thanks for any assistance dear forum.
I'm not sure what you did, so I'll ask step by step.
1. Did you make sure to download Friends in Need and not Friends Indeed?
2. Did you place the patch in FriendsInNeed-0.4\game ?
3. Did you delete the persistence file in FriendsInNeed-0.4\game\saves and in C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FriendsinNeed2-1641753492 ?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I actually have wondered about that
Does pet play mean Mason likes to be collared and stuff like that?
I don't think I have played any games with that kink before
A kink ive seen but Joshy hasn't and he is more of a deviant than me im shocked lol.
Funny enough the game I saw that in I skipped those choices but there was multiple in the scene.
But I assume it means they act like the animal as I think being collared is more meant for some sub and dom stuff more than pet play. At least the game I played it seemed like that cause the scene I saw it you could make them act like a dog by crawling around, eating out of a dog bowl and all that stuff it was a bit too weird for me so I skipped it but I saw the options.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes