Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I might be rusty but is ashe's dad not the body builder? Ashe is the blond right been a bit sense I revisited. Lol
Construction worker/carpenter. Big damn blue collar worker. But his back is wrecked, so seems likely he's not going too far in a fight.

Reactions: varage

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I might be rusty but is ashe's dad not the body builder? Ashe is the blond right been a bit sense I revisited. Lol
As I remember working as a worker, do you know how strong you have to be for that job? Besides, Guy already showed that he is not very athletic if he was knocked out by a skinny college student.

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
As I remember working as a worker, do you know how strong you have to be for that job? Besides, Guy already showed that he is not very athletic if he was knocked out by a skinny college student.
Yeahhh, Mc is a bit of a bitch, Can’t take a punch, Alex is gonna have to train him up and then of course once he’s strong and has learned how to fight… Betray Alex and make her his submissive little bitch. :devilish:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Nicki would be up for a threesome but not with Alex
I wonder why she doesn't like her?
She knows the mc is possibly having sex with other girls so why does Alex bother her so much?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She knows the mc is possibly having sex with other girls so why does Alex bother her so much?
She's met her once. A bad first impression really shouldn't be taken to mean that their entire relationship will be that way if they meet again.

Reactions: Joshy92

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Maybe she has a history with Alex that we don't know about. Like she was her high school bully who was always stealing her boyfriends but she had to pretend like she didn't know her because Alex wasn't acknowledging her. Girls do passive-aggressive shit like that all the time. That much animosity rarely comes from nowhere.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
She's met her once. A bad first impression really shouldn't be taken to mean that their entire relationship will be that way if they meet again.
I agree and disagree. If it's just a bad first impression, ok. Not a problem. When you meet someone, even if it's a good impression, but your guts tell you something else, you should probably stick with your gut instinct. That could just be me though.

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Well and rich people get away with rape all the time so... Normy laws are not their laws. Hell, good enough Lawer and he can rape her and sue her for Defamation of character and take her house.
I think he's supposed to be rich, but not that rich? That's the impression I get from Neon. I feel like the "laws don't apply to me" club views Guy's level of wealth as chump change; I'm not sure how far his money could truly go in a court battle. There's some upcoming mansion party or something that Guy will be attending according to Neon, though; those guys are supposed to be that level of rich. Ofc, I have no sense for money at that level, so I could be way off here; my understanding is that ~$30m isn't as rich as one might assume, but maybe it's plenty to ace a defense against sexual assault accusations.

Reactions: GokutheG

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
Why corrupt her, when you can corrupt the mom? Or both, like The Anti said? Eh. I'll never understand that path.
Brit's mom is already corrupted :D She's an evil bitch according to Neon (and also garnered from Brit herself when she discusses her a little). Now, punishing her... that's a whole other story :devilish:

Her husband could have -cough- issues getting it up for steriod abuse when he was younger- So, Thats a realistic option for a friend path freebee.
(Mom over hears them getting busy in their house gets interested confides in daughter etc.) (ashe already has a incest roleplay kink in her she's just one step away from mom daughter threesome.)
Lots of people like incest play, but that doesn't mean they want actual incest. That's Neon's intention w/ Ashe if I had to bet. Plus, her play so far is just brother/sister, which is actually not all that weird for someone who doesn't even have a brother imo. Well, I guess she has called MC daddy, but I feel like that's so mainstream at this point and most chicks aren't thinking of their actual father, it's more like a dom/sub "you're taking good care of me" (sexually, financially, etc.) kind of thing. It's like calling your SO 'baby'; you're not thinking of them as an actual child, just someone you want to take care of.

Bonnie's for sure in that same boat, if she even has an incest play kink herself (doubt it honestly). I think a mom-daughter threesome for them (and Madison & Gabby too) is just too ridiculous for this game tbh, I can't work it out in my head as being anything other than farcical, even though it's really hot to think about.

Brit's mom might work for that, though, depending on how despicable and abusive she truly is. We know very little, but considering how narcissistic she sounds, I could see her lowering herself to letting MC fuck her alongside her daughter if it meant lots of money for her, even if she had zero sexual interest in it.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I think he's supposed to be rich, but not that rich? That's the impression I get from Neon. I feel like the "laws don't apply to me" club views Guy's level of wealth as chump change; I'm not sure how far his money could truly go in a court battle. There's some upcoming mansion party or something that Guy will be attending according to Neon, though; those guys are supposed to be that level of rich. Ofc, I have no sense for money at that level, so I could be way off here; my understanding is that ~$30m isn't as rich as one might assume, but maybe it's plenty to ace a defense against sexual assault accusations.
Well he's also a celebrated member of the community for his Friends in need program which brings him a level a fame his richness is self generating so.. I'd say pretty rich brick and morter is the way to go. you're going off the money he got from the app which in hot tub scene with Nikki developer put to bed it's likely he's gained much more wealth sence then. Just assuming here on my part as well. If one person says your a dick and everyone else in the community thinks your amazing. You'll likely end up looking like the dick even if what you said was true. People tend to believe what they want to believe not the truth.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Brit's mom is already corrupted :D She's an evil bitch according to Neon (and also garnered from Brit herself when she discusses her a little). Now, punishing her... that's a whole other story :devilish:

Lots of people like incest play, but that doesn't mean they want actual incest. That's Neon's intention w/ Ashe if I had to bet. Plus, her play so far is just brother/sister, which is actually not all that weird for someone who doesn't even have a brother imo. Well, I guess she has called MC daddy, but I feel like that's so mainstream at this point and most chicks aren't thinking of their actual father, it's more like a dom/sub "you're taking good care of me" (sexually, financially, etc.) kind of thing. It's like calling your SO 'baby'; you're not thinking of them as an actual child, just someone you want to take care of.

Bonnie's for sure in that same boat, if she even has an incest play kink herself (doubt it honestly). I think a mom-daughter threesome for them (and Madison & Gabby too) is just too ridiculous for this game tbh, I can't work it out in my head as being anything other than farcical, even though it's really hot to think about.

Brit's mom might work for that, though, depending on how despicable and abusive she truly is. We know very little, but considering how narcissistic she sounds, I could see her lowering herself to letting MC fuck her alongside her daughter if it meant lots of money for her, even if she had zero sexual interest in it.
Bro the second she found out about his sister she was like yea Ima do it lol. That's a little out there not to mention. Her best friend said she was a fucking freak. To get your best friend to say you're a freak you have to be a freak just saying. And BTW yes brother sister roles play is out there as fuck. Especially in the context they were doing it.(Calling her guppy aka real sisters pet name) And I'm talking about ways he could realistically make these things happen I'm not saying he should or shouldn't just throwing out idea's lol.
BTW I wasn't just eluding to a threesome in my post I was more eluding to letting her mom have a go at her boyfriend though I wouldn't rule it out since she's a freak as stated by best friend.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes