Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wren seems like an interesting character I know we only spoke with her once
But I found her intriguing.

I felt like a major arsehole after I offered to help her up
That scene is funny imo...having had a similar situation once myself, it was...look like an ass and not help....help and maybe look like an ass for doing that? It's a tough one and really all depends on the person. I'd always offer to help out of basic decency and respect...how they react is not in my control.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
That scene is funny imo...having had a similar situation once myself, it was...look like an ass and not help....help and maybe look like an ass for doing that? It's a tough one and really all depends on the person. I'd always offer to help out of basic decency and respect...how they react is not in my control.
I could feel the awkwardness after that choice through my screen lol
I didn't want her to get the impression that I don't think she can do things herself.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future
Maybe a threesome with Ashe?

Reactions: GokutheG

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I didn't want her to get the impression that I don't think she can do things herself.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of her in the future
Maybe a threesome with Ashe?
I think it's probably on the cards. Possible neon might have different scenes for a threesome depending on your answer to Ashe?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Wren seems like an interesting character I know we only spoke with her once
But I found her intriguing.

I felt like a major arsehole after I offered to help her up
Why? Would you not have offered a hand up to Nicki or Ashe if either of them was sitting on the floor? It's common courtesy, and if someone wants to make a thing of it that says more about them than it does about you.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Guys let's keep it simple
How about a big lesbian orgy involving every LI?

I would join in of course
But I would want to watch some lesbian action first
Only if it happens in a wrestling ring with a referee and steel chairs. The hens need to sort out their pecking order of dominance first to figure out who will be the tops and who will be the bottoms.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Only if it happens in a wrestling ring with a referee and steel chairs. The hens need to sort out their pecking order of dominance first to figure out who will be the tops and who will be the bottoms.
I was thinking more along the lines of copious amounts of baby oil.....

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Why? Would you not have offered a hand up to Nicki or Ashe if either of them was sitting on the floor? It's common courtesy, and if someone wants to make a thing of it that says more about them than it does about you.
Yeah, you're right
I just tend to overanalyze things

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
I'm a cripple. They rebuilt me, reattached both legs, rebuild my left shoulder, reinflated my left lung & had to repair the left side of my rib cage. They said i would NEVER EVER walk again. Took me four months to prove them wrong. Positive outcome to that was proving the proceedure they used to reattach my legs actually works (and the people they use it on are in NOWHERE near the levels of pain i live with, thankfully walk without that level of pain as well). I've NEVER been offended when someone honestly offers to help me if i need to get back up, it's only when condensending arseholes who act like you are helpless & weak just start making a scene in an effort to look like a white knight or something.

Thankfully i haven't had to deal with anyone like that for many years now, it was worse right after the accident that crippled me because i was still in a little shock of not just my injuries but my wife abandoning me & taking my children out of country and not allowing me any contact with them. One of the employees at the Walmart where i would go to get my late night shopping in said that she felt that my apprehension and avoidence of others had more to do with that kind of treatment than anything else.

Who knows, who cares... i have no control over what others do, say or think. I only have control over myself, my actins & my statements. If someone is going to be an arsehole, they are going to be a arsehole... so i let those cases be like water off a duck's back when they come. Just try to be a good person, if you are geniune it will show & be apprecated by those who matter.

:)

Sorry for the long post, just felt that maybe a cripple's point of view might help a little.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was a bit shocked the other day
I replayed the scene where we can bang Ashe in the alley and Mason saw us
I forgot to save so I'm wondering does he mention that event when we talk to him later?

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I was a bit shocked the other day
I replayed the scene where we can bang Ashe in the alley and Mason saw us
I forgot to save so I'm wondering does he mention that event when we talk to him later?
Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled.

But basically he's blind as a bat because his glasses broke and at night he can't see shit. He recognises the voice a little when you give him money outside your house but can't connect it.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled.

But basically he's blind as a bat because his glasses broke and at night he can't see shit. He recognises the voice a little when you give him money outside your house but can't connect it.
For a minute there I forgot he needs glasses
And just the other week I was saying how I wanted to cum on them

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Also I take back my past statements. I know I said that I hated Nikki but once I played the psychopath route, and read her dialogue, I actually appreciated her more and went back and played the normal route again and forgave her this time round. So yeah...

But still a criticism I have is....I think Nikki is pushed on you a bit too much. I would like an option that lets you move on from her after she leaves your place when you give her the money. Rn you can choose to not sleep with her but the MC's inner monologue still plays out like you love her.

Another criticism I have (this one's more like a pet peeve) is how much the mc and Nikki say "man" or even "pal" in every sentence. No one talks like that. Not even surfer bros.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Also I take back my past statements. I know I said that I hated Nikki but once I played the psychopath route, and read her dialogue, I actually appreciated her more and went back and played the normal route again and forgave her this time round. So yeah...

But still a criticism I have is....I think Nikki is pushed on you a bit too much. I would like an option that lets you move on from her after she leaves your place when you give her the money. Rn you can choose to not sleep with her but the MC's inner monologue still plays out like you love her.

Another criticism I have (this one's more like a pet peeve) is how much the mc and Nikki say "man" or even "pal" in every sentence. No one talks like that. Not even surfer bros.
I actually really like that Nikki says man all the time
I think it's to show the special bond her & the mc have
She isn't very good at anything romantic at the moment so she says man alot to break the ice
I could be completely wrong though

I know in the chapter one remake Neon is going to make that first sex scene optional
I reckon he'll be tweaking the dialogue a bit as well.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I actually really like that Nikki says man all the time
I think it's to show the special bond her & the mc have
She isn't very good at anything romantic at the moment so she says man alot to break the ice
I could be completely wrong though

I know in the chapter one remake Neon is going to make that first sex scene optional
I reckon he'll be tweaking the dialogue a bit as well.
No I meant I don't have any problems with her being friendly with the mc. But I think there's more ways to show that. Insulting one another, hitting one another playfully or other stuff like that. It's just that no one uses the word man like that and that often. Certainly not native English speakers. The sentences just come off weird.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So I also watched that scene where we can make Mason wear a wig
But I didn't find it very sexy
Because I fucking love it when girls have short hair
Bonus points if they wear glasses

So yeah a girl with short hair who wears glasses is already ahead of the pack in my eyes
Sorry for swearing everyone but I needed you all to know how much those two things turn me on

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes