NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
That scene is funny imo...having had a similar situation once myself, it was...look like an ass and not help....help and maybe look like an ass for doing that? It's a tough one and really all depends on the person. I'd always offer to help out of basic decency and respect...how they react is not in my control.
I do feel it's worth pointing out that Wren's genial, and even says she appreciates the offer. I just wanted to use that moment to let the player shape their MC a bit. Is he the type to offer a hand, or not? My granddad was a double amputee, and it always interested me to see how he worked around it. So, that interaction was more about showing Wren's ability to be independent, than to shame the player for trying to help.

Another criticism I have (this one's more like a pet peeve) is how much the mc and Nikki say "man" or even "pal" in every sentence. No one talks like that. Not even surfer bros.
I try to make all the characters in FiN have their own 'voices,' and sometimes that means leaning hard on little verbal tics. Nicki's based loosely on a friend of mine who would say man and dude, like, a lot. Still, I'll keep an eye on that. There's a fine line between being annoying and not. :p

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have a habit of calling people bro alot even if their girls
Even when I try not to so I can understand Nicki finding it hard not to say man
Plus I kind of find it sexy

The Anti

Nov 12, 2018
So, I, Like many of you, Can’t wait to breed Cassie, But I’m wondering if Mommy will be available in any ways, I recall the story saying she wasn’t the best mom, Might be fun to dark path her :devilish:

And knowing how hot Neon made Ashe and Brittani’s moms, I’m sure mcs mom would also be a very breedable Milf.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I try to make all the characters in FiN have their own 'voices,' and sometimes that means leaning hard on little verbal tics. Nicki's based loosely on a friend of mine who would say man and dude, like, a lot. Still, I'll keep an eye on that. There's a fine line between being annoying and not. :p
I knew someone with a, as you said, similar verbal tic like that in school.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know Neon said there is going to be some poly paths
But I wonder if any of the girls will eventually want a monogamous relationship?
I have a feeling at least a couple of LI will want a commitment down the line

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
But I wonder if any of the girls will eventually want a monogamous relationship?
There's my bro. Lucid and fully cognizant. Well, you know me. I have two solo saves. Gabby and Mason. So, I know there will be monogamous rels.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
So I also watched that scene where we can make Mason wear a wig
But I didn't find it very sexy
Because I fucking love it when girls have short hair
Bonus points if they wear glasses

So yeah a girl with short hair who wears glasses is already ahead of the pack in my eyes
Sorry for swearing everyone but I needed you all to know how much those two things turn me on
Truly, the corruption aspect from having her service MC as a woman is hot.
having her as a sugar boy toy would be godsend.

For better experience partake only in anal sex with Mason...as her cunt is dirty, dirty hole. Only sum daddy milk could fill her void.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I would think most would in my mind.

I think the exceptions could be Nikki, Ashe and potentially Brittani. I really don't see any others be into that kind of think given their personalities so far. Who knows though, we'll have to wait and see.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There's my bro. Lucid and fully cognizant. Well, you know me. I have two solo saves. Gabby and Mason. So, I know there will be monogamous rels.
See I can be normal sometimes

Truly, the corruption aspect from having her service MC as a woman is hot.
having her as a sugar boy toy would be godsend.

For better experience partake only in anal sex with Mason...as her cunt is dirty, dirty hole. Only sum daddy milk could fill her void.
:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
Bro the only thing I want to shove up Mason's arse is my tongue

I would think most would in my mind.

I think the exceptions could be Nikki, Ashe and potentially Brittani. I really don't see any others be into that kind of think given their personalities so far. Who knows though, we'll have to wait and see.
I think an exciting part of the game is going to be discovering which girls are okay with sharing
And which girls want a commitment.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well the purpose of the poly paths should be to have endings where you can be with multiple girls at the same time, having them be okay with it and then suddenly want to be monogamous would be a kick in the balls to be honest. I'd rather just not have any poly paths in the first place if that were the case. Sure there can be jealousy and drama to make it realistic, but I'd want it to end with jealously becoming mostly non existent and all parties being comfortable with the arrangement, not with me having to choose someone.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well the purpose of the poly paths should be to have endings where you can be with multiple girls at the same time, having them be okay with it and then suddenly want to be monogamous would be a kick in the balls to be honest. I'd rather just not have any poly paths in the first place if that were the case. Sure there can be jealousy and drama to make it realistic, but I'd want it to end with jealously becoming mostly non existent and all parties being comfortable with the arrangement, not with me having to choose someone.
Sorry, what I meant with my question was
Do you think there will be some LI who won't even like the idea of a poly relationship?
And we have to be strictly monogamous with them?

Reactions: SlapE

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Do you think there will be some LI who won't even like the idea of a poly relationship?
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Oh for sure, I think the easiest example of this will be Carolina, she won't even consider anything other than a monogamous relationship. I'm like 99.9% sure of this... I also don't think Pepper is the type either. (Romance route only of course, this isn't counting the corruption paths)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot about that post lol

Now I'm looking forward to seeing which girls wont share

Edit - You bet my post by a second SlapE
I agree I don't think Pepper will share
She seems very territorial

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I want to clarify, when I say poly paths should exist to the end, I specifically mean actual poly relationships where you are actually dating multiple girls, not just sex. If you're dating one of the girls, and they're okay with you fucking around for the time being, but then later on want to close the relationship completely, that's definitely fair. However, if you're actually in relationships with multiple girls and they're both (all) okay with the arrangement, then suddenly want you for themselves and force you to choose, that's when it would be a kick in the balls.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I want to clarify, when I say poly paths should exist to the end, I specifically mean actual poly relationships where you are actually dating multiple girls, not just sex. If you're dating one of the girls, and they're okay with you fucking around for the time being, but then later on want to close the relationship completely, that's definitely fair. However if you're actually in relationships with multiple girls, and they're both (all) okay with the arrangement, then suddenly want you for themselves and force you to choose, that's when it would be a kick in the balls.
That's why I refuse to put Gabby and Mason on the same save. Solo saves for me. Besides, I wouldn't want it to be poly. I'm too greedy and I don't share. Not even with my other LIs. :LOL:

Reactions: goulet1995
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes