natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
Y'all need to get out of my damn gutter... it's getting to damn crowded down in here!

Man, i feel old, it's like i'm screaming, "Get off my lawn you damn meddling kids!" No. that's EXACTLY what I'm saying! GET OUT OF MY GUTTER! i need some breathing room damn it!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I chose not to do anything to Ashe in that dirty disgusting alley.
She is too beautiful & kind to get banged in an alley

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
I chose not to do anything to Ashe in that dirty disgusting alley.
She is too beautiful & kind to get banged in an alley
Then you will be pleased to know that in one of my gameplays I destroyed her ass in that dark alley, and left her lying next to the trash (because I didn't have the option of throwing her into the container) like the dirty bitch she is.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I think secretly Nicki is more kinky than the rest of the other LI especially if you are on the path were you have rough sex with her. Forget if that is considered the domination or corruption path.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Next update?
Christmas Day! Ho, ho, ho!

Pony.png

Speaking of which, here's something I did for fun today -- one of Santa's elves got lost, and needs a place to crash for the night.

FYI: Over 600 renders complete now. Going to keep pushing through and get done whatever I can before Christmas, but I'm confident I'll cross that 700 threshold I was aiming for.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

View attachment 3174173

Speaking of which, here's something I did for fun today -- one of Santa's elves got lost, and needs a place to crash for the night.

FYI: Over 600 renders complete now. Going to keep pushing through and get done whatever I can before Christmas, but I'm confident I'll cross that 700 threshold I was aiming for.
She could stay at mine forever.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I would turn this Elf girl into a gamer girl / anime weeb and we would spend all day and night playing games and watching anime. Then before bed we would kiss and cuddle. No need for lewd acts like hand holding and crossing pinky fingers with this one. When we could just play games and watch anime all day and have fun together. Tho I may buy her skimpy clothes / cosplays to wear for me.

natehale1971

Jul 7, 2021
Stop talking about my hot red-headed elven baby sister like this guys... of you keep this up, i'm putting you ALL on the permenant Naughty List. That means, I won't share the home addresses of all the hot chicks on the Naughty List cross-referrenced with WHY they are on the Naughty List. And if you keep this up, I'll tell my dad who'll really get mean and send Krampus after you. Trust me, that Guy is NOT someione you want to piss off. He's worse than the legends guys... ::shutters:: ...total nightmare fuel man.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Stop talking about my hot red-headed elven baby sister like this guys... of you keep this up, i'm putting you ALL on the permenant Naughty List. That means, I won't share the home addresses of all the hot chicks on the Naughty List cross-referrenced with WHY they are on the Naughty List. And if you keep this up, I'll tell my dad who'll really get mean and send Krampus after you. Trust me, that Guy is NOT someione you want to piss off. He's worse than the legends guys... ::shutters:: ...total nightmare fuel man.
I don't want ANY of the girls on the naughty list. I'm taking your baby sister to the altar for Christmas. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

View attachment 3174173

Damn, she's cute. I love that shade of hair, and elf ears are very cute.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019

View attachment 3174173

She is super cute. I would take her to my house and snuggle her in bed. And maybe proceed from there to something else. :devilish:

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes