soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Finally, isn't the game going to have a harem ending via the romantic route? It's for proceeding to ignore the game if there isn't one.
People have asked the harem question a lot, and my answer is basically that it's a harem game, until you get to a point that a girl expects a monogamous commitment. For some girls that may be relatively early in the game, and for some it may be closer to the end. Some girls will be okay with an open relationship of some kind, and some won't. There's a tease to that effect in the next update, for one of the girls.

But, there's also the possibility that you could have an all-corruption playthrough, ending with a harem of girls that are motivated to be with you due to the promise of wealth, power, or simple security.

I try to keep the game, and the personalities of the girls, rooted in some kind of reality. So I just can't see a future where like.. Gabby and Madison are willing to share you, while making it consistent with their personalities. It'd just break the reality of the game. But, I do have certain girl combos planned, and there's one girl who's polyamorous and will be cool with you dating other people.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I finished last update with Nicki
As if it was even a hard choice

Still there is plenty of time for other girls to impress me
Show me what you got ladies

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I will need to start doing solo saves. But I tell you it's hard for me not to pick Nicki everytime. so when I do I might need to do my Nicki one last even if I already have a Nicki save at the time lol.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nope. The most we might get on romance path (besides a few girls willing to share with 1 or 2 others) is cheating on/with multiple LIs, but I guess no one would consider that harem or romance, so basically no. Now stop spamming the thread please lol.
No possibility of that. Only on corruption.
As I said, the harem only interests me in the romantic route, so I suppose it's best to proceed to ignore the game.

NeonGhosts, goodbye and good luck with the game.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I'm curious how long after the $15 tier does the game release to the lower tiers?
I need to know how long to avoid this thread when the update is out.
Because with most games I don't care about spoilers but with this one I do.
Dude you are so right about this, I really am wondering what will happen with Nicki which we left there, what will happen with Viola, what will come out of breakup with Gabby, how will the date with Carolina go and so on. I really don't want to get spoiled about it. :giggle: I need steam version of this game.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dude you are so right about this, I really am wondering what will happen with Nicki which we left there, what will happen with Viola, what will come out of breakup with Gabby, how will the date with Carolina go and so on. I really don't want to get spoiled about it. :giggle: I need steam version of this game.
I even regret looking at sneak previews sometimes.
Because I usually like to play updates to the games I really like without knowing anything
Except for which girls an update will focus on.

Oct 10, 2022
I even regret looking at sneak previews sometimes.
Because I usually like to play updates to the games I really like without knowing anything
Except for which girls an update will focus on.
I actually avoided it this time. I guess Nicki and Carolina will be in it but this is as far as my guess goes. Maybe we will see the sister too. :unsure::giggle:

Reactions: Joshy92

RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
Not really haven't you heard neon he's going for realism you'll end up hanging yourself in prison in the epilogue when one of the women snitches.
If it's realism then the actual ending will be some guy being paid to dispose of some bodies in a remote location. Lest we forget MC has real Fuck You kind of money apparently.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
All I want for Christmas is to corrupt Brittani some more.
The only thing i want for Christmas is my little slutty horny girl,
who will lick and suck my Christmas balls until my Christmas peak stands up stiffly..

After which i tie her up tightly,
and have the wildest strangulation sex with her firmly and hard until foam comes out of her mouth,
her eyes are blood red from horniness and impetuosity,
my seed from her open paradise flows like a river,
After which she no longer know which planet she lives on,
is completely worn out,and can no longer stand or sit on her legs for days.:devilish::p

Britttani,my beautiful angel from paradise,
horniest devil from purgatory,ti amo !! :love::love::love:

Beautiful art created by the talented _Berto_
berto_britt_daddy.png

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If it's realism then the actual ending will be some guy being paid to dispose of some bodies in a remote location. Lest we forget MC has real Fuck You kind of money apparently.
So, did Epstein. But also, you're forgetting that the MC is also retarded in the evil path. Including live streaming date rape. He loves his camera also known as leaving evidence. his fuck you money would go 90% to the government and 10% split between the victims lol.
Edit: you must remember he's an idiot that lucked into money. Not a kingpin that made his own money he'll be stupid with it.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes