Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys might have already suspected this but no matter which game I always go for romance
Especially in this awesome game.

I can't wait to do some more romantic things like holding the girl's hands
Giving them kisses on the cheek
And taking them on lots of nice dates
It will be epic.

Maybe I could take a girl on a romantic stroll along the beach while holding hands or something?
I will show these beauties how they should be treated.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You guys might have already suspected this but no matter which game I always go for romance
Especially in this awesome game.

I can't wait to do some more romantic things like holding the girl's hands
Giving them kisses on the cheek
And taking them on lots of nice dates
It will be epic.

Maybe I could take a girl on a romantic stroll along the beach while holding hands or something?
I will show these beauties how they should be treated.
Can we hold Nicki's hand together and you can get Mason all to your self. You in the middle between Nicki and Mason and me on the side of Nicki :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Can we hold Nicki's hand together and you can get Mason all to your self. You in the middle between Nicki and Mason and me on the side of Nicki :)
It's a deal as long as you don't try and go for Mason.
That beautiful angel is mine.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
The only thing i want for Christmas is my little slutty horny girl,
who will lick and suck my Christmas balls until my Christmas peak stands up stiffly..

After which i tie her up tightly,
and have the wildest strangulation sex with her firmly and hard until foam comes out of her mouth,
her eyes are blood red from horniness and impetuosity,
my seed from her open paradise flows like a river,
After which she no longer know which planet she lives on,
is completely worn out,and can no longer stand or sit on her legs for days.:devilish::p

Britttani,my beautiful angel from paradise,
horniest devil from purgatory,ti amo !! :love::love::love:
View attachment 3193714
Hello, is this image official or made by a fan? It's very good.

RainbowRobo

May 9, 2023
So, did Epstein. But also, you're forgetting that the MC is also retarded in the evil path. Including live streaming date rape. He loves his camera also known as leaving evidence. his fuck you money would go 90% to the government and 10% split between the victims lol.
Edit: you must remember he's an idiot that lucked into money. Not a kingpin that made his own money he'll be stupid with it.
A singular high profile case, who's numerous clients and contacts aren't in jail doesn't lend much weight to the idea that the rich wicked get comeuppance. But fair point, there's a limit before you get made an example of to placate the masses. maybe live streaming it might cross that line, but fuck if I know.

For what it's worth, I'm not so much forgetting as not as familiar with the dark path as some. My experiences with it are limited to testing to see if it really is an option then reloading back cause i'm playing a happier fantasy where good things happen for people I like.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why? it's pretty straight forward treat them like shit get rape scenes treat them good get romance sex scenes. lol
Because it's actually a lot more complicated than that requiring some very clever calculations to get the scenes you want. I have 17 saves..all different paths/routes...it took quite some figuring out (as the pdf walkthrough is not exact in some places) and using URM to get the specific points/flags I wanted on specific paths (especially the humiliation paths).

If you think it's as simple as you stated, you've really glossed over how in depth this VN actually is.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Because it's actually a lot more complicated than that requiring some very clever calculations to get the scenes you want. I have 17 saves..all different paths/routes...it took quite some figuring out (as the pdf walkthrough is not exact in some places) and using URM to get the specific points/flags I wanted on specific paths (especially the humiliation paths).

If you think it's as simple as you stated, you've really glossed over how in depth this VN actually is.
I agree.
And that's part of why I like this game so much.

dudeipoop

Sep 17, 2022
Does anyone think that in the dark path the r*ping of ashe in the bedroom, and the live stream, will have later repercussions? If you choose to expose her face.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone think that in the dark path the r*ping of ashe in the bedroom, and the live stream, will have later repercussions? If you choose to expose her face.
I be more surprised if it didn't. I'm not a dark path player but to me that's the entire point of it to see the consequences for doing dark path shit. It's why even tho im not a dark path player I still will play it once I just skip past those scenes and only read the dialogue after and before the MC does dark shit.

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
oh yeah, id be surprised if there was no repercussions. But it will probably happen at the end of the game(same time as every other path ends). Hopefully the rest of the game is fun enough that it means nothing, lol.
I mix n match my play throughs. I have 2 saves: On my main save. Mason gets the romance path, the other save is for everyone else and well...
5b8de1b3-c5e8-4bc6-aa5c-66ef4e1c446a_text.gif

Reactions: dudeipoop

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
General FYI: Total update is over 800 images, now. Working hard to get a final version ready, and then I'm going to use whatever time I have left before release to chase down a cliffhanger ending I want to reach. But, if I don't get there, I have enough to end on kind of a funny moment, teasing the rest of the chapter.

I guess I'll have to wait for a Mason sig. Awesome game by the way.
Thank you! I actually provided some base images for Pepper and Mason sigs, but I haven't made the time to finish them. The website I previously used to make the animated sigs changed their watermark/free account policies, so I couldn't make them like I previously did.

I plan to, with the re-release of Chapter One, redo all the sigs, and make a bit more of an effort on the self-promotion front.

But, those files are attached below (with bonus Viola!) if anyone wants to do anything with them!

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes