varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well, it would be fun for a one time RP event with your girl. Hell, my ol' lady wanted me to collar her and walk her around the living room on a leash like she was a puppy once. It was funny though. Did it, don't need to do it again though.
Yea but thats role play haha. Thats not the same as what im talking about. "Of what i think they're worrying about."
Example.
Chapter 1: I'll use nikki as an example she's freshist in my mind. (Kiss her/Nothing just take the money
Chapter 2: knock/be sweet
Chapter 3: Let her join you in bed love scene
Chapter 4: tell her you would fall in love with get a picket fence live happily ever after./ask her on a date.
Chapter 5: Tell her to fuck off and you never wanna see her again, or rape her -only choices-
chapter 6-End of game: spend the rest of the game degrading her and making her into a sex slave. edit: With a picket fence of course.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I personally think Neon is one of the best writers on here.
His writing is way better than alot of the popular games on here imo.
I think you're underselling it a little, the cohesion between all the different routs and options and choices that actually matter, by the standards of what you generally see on this site, Neon is essentially a Master of storytelling.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yea but thats role play haha. Thats not the same as what im talking about. "Of what i think they're worrying about."
Example.
Chapter 1: I'll use nikki as an example she's freshist in my mind. (Kiss her/Nothing just take the money
Chapter 2: knock/be sweet
Chapter 3: Let her join you in bed love scene
Chapter 4: tell her you would fall in love with her and ask her on a date get a picket fence live happily ever after./ask her on a date.
Chapter 5: Tell her to fuck off and you never wanna see her again, or rape her -only choices-
chapter 6-End of game: spend the rest of the game degrading her and making her into a sex slave.
I get what you're saying. I just know no one has anything to worry about when it comes to NeonGhosts's writing. He will never pigeonhole anyone into a path they don't want.

Reactions: varage

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You're not wrong definitely ways to make them stay but it will have to have some "love" scenes. Because you have to make her fall for you a believe there's good deep down inside you. So, she essentially falls in love with you while you don't with her and when her friends ask what you see in this guy she'll say he has a good side. Even if it doesn't exist. She will believe it does. Did he say he was reworking chapter 1 again?
But dropping all dark scenes with Nikki is a hella mistake. If that's what Neons going for because Nikki's already the most hated LI in game don't know why I love her and I liked her original look when she came to the door in chapter 1 the first time. She's so hated she's been patched out of the game lol I can only imagine what it'll be like if she no longer has dark content haha.
If he goes a dark love route he just needs to remember that NIKKI loves MC. MC doesn't love Nikki he controls NIKKI. It's tough to write but it is a trope for a reason. As for realism this is a relationship that is as real as time itself they have documentarys on why people stay in abusive relationships. Just throw lifetime on.
I think you replied to the wrong person with this post there bud, figured I'd let you know. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: varage

drbadtouch33

Jul 24, 2017
I'm confused by some of the complaints on Nicki's Dark path. If you treat her like shit and only abuse her she leaves. This makes total sense, since she has left other men who were abusing her. It's how she comes back to you. If you abuse her, she goes away. Then there is an entire scene where the MC sits in the shower deciding how he feels about her going away. One of the choices implies he is going to use his near infinite resources to find her and make her suffer for leaving him. This implies he's going to get her back on the dark path somehow. So why are people acting like she's out of the game forever? I did a bit of reading comprehension in school, so I assumed she would be brought back at some point. If the dev finishes the game and we never see her again, or he says she's gone for good I'd understand. But as far as I can tell that hasn't happened. Let me know if I'm wrong.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I get what you're saying. I just know no one has anything to worry about when it comes to NeonGhosts's writing. He will never pigeonhole anyone into a path they don't want.
Yea I don't doubt he will like i said Harley Quinn to his Joker. I mean yea you have to get her a flower once in while that doesn't mean you can't have freaky sex once in a while either. Besides power corrupts if he wants to and keep it realistic. He could turn Nikki into a female MC every bit as fucked in the head as him when on dark path. Because if you live a life without consequences, it will likely fuck you up.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes