Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Nah, it'd stay basically as is -- she either goes there and narrowly avoids it, or just never goes at all.

That'd also necessitate her showing up at the end of Chapter Two in a much less disheveled state, but.. I dunno! Could be fun. It'd make that initial choice to help her or not extra impactful, but I'd need to look at some of the knock-on effects.
Yeah, that's the best course of action imo. Imagine Nicki's haters if she is gang banged before coming back :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Yeah, that's the best course of action imo. Imagine Nicki's haters if she is gang banged before coming back :KEK:
Oh boy, I sure would rather not! :'D

tldr; released a new version of Friends in Need with 108 new images, comprising the first bit of Chapter 9, and I revealed the winner of Gabby's costume poll. Still aiming to have the full chapter ready by the end of the month, but it'll be tight. Folks at the $15 tier will continue to get playtest versions, though. :D

Ch9 Demo Cover.png

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
So Risa took us to the drug dealer to "save" someone and not to buy more drugs? I confess that I was disappointed that she lied to me to take her to this place, but if it's to help someone, then I can forgive her.

And will all the girls have a romantic ending? I find it hard to imagine a romance with most of these girls working out, but I would certainly like it.

The girl I liked the most was Brittani, her body is incredible obviously, but she seems the most normal of them all, she seems honest and just the fact that people don't abuse her makes her happy, it's hard not to want to protect her. (I don't know how much it is acting)

I preferred Ashe at first, but she's too crazy, when she said "Fuck me like I'm your sister!", I froze, I really didn't expect that, but she sure is fun.

Other than them, I didn't like the others as much, at least not for romance.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
So Risa took us to the drug dealer to "save" someone and not to buy more drugs? I confess that I was disappointed that she lied to me to take her to this place, but if it's to help someone, then I can forgive her.
Pretty sure Risa getting drugs for herself. I only gonna forgive her cause of the facial expression she gave in the car said so much to me that I can't not forgive her personally still not my top picks.

For me it's
Nicki - Nothing not to love about her for me and hard not to feel bad for her.
Ashe - tbh I never got the vibe she is crazy just she is kinky in bed. I like how she feels like she is gonna be the real romantic LI of this game.
Brittani - Still need more time with her by fuck her mom I like her alot so far
Risa - She gets 4th by default for me cause what she made me feel right before going into the drug den. As well Viola, and Pepper I need to learn more about before I know how I feel about them. And the rest i'm not really interested in.

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Pretty sure Risa getting drugs for herself. I only gonna forgive her cause of the facial expression she gave in the car said so much to me that I can't not forgive her personally still not my top picks.

For me it's
Nicki - Nothing not to love about her for me and hard not to feel bad for her.
Ashe - tbh I never got the vibe she is crazy just she is kinky in bed. I like how she feels like she is gonna be the real romantic LI of this game.
Brittani - Still need more time with her by fuck her mom I like her alot so far
Risa - She gets 4th by default for me cause what she made me feel right before going into the drug den. As well Viola, and Pepper I need to learn more about before I know how I feel about them. And the rest i'm not really interested in.
Ashe does feel to be the romantic one, she have loving family, her path to girlfriend is straightforward, toothbrushes and all in Guy flat.
Hope to witness Nicki and sum jealousy. And lets not forget Viola.as neon said is very smart could be a loving partner too.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I preferred Ashe at first, but she's too crazy, when she said "Fuck me like I'm your sister!", I froze, I really didn't expect that, but she sure is fun.
The fuck? :LOL: I've never been on Ashe's path. No one else has said anything about that. How does one fuck anyone like they are their sister? I mean since incest is looked down on in RL, would that be like a "We gotta do this fast. If mom and dad catch us, we're fucked! Hurry the fuck up!"

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The fuck? :LOL: I've never been on Ashe's path. No one else has said anything about that. How does one fuck anyone like they are their sister? I mean since incest is looked down on in RL, would that be like a "We gotta do this fast. If mom and dad catch us, we're fucked! Hurry the fuck up!"
Never...beeen....Ashe....

Wtf am I reading??????

DS...I am dizapoint!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Hahaha I get it Ashe at first appeared to be a little beach blonde dumb bimbo, but she is sweet.

And to be honest most people look down on cest because when you know someone very well you get a little icky from their past behavior and luckily most folks don't have Ashe quality siblings :KEK:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hahaha I get it Ashe at first appeared to be a little beach blonde dumb bimbo, but she is sweet.

And to be honest most people look down on cest because when you know someone very well you get a little icky from their past behavior and luckily most folks don't have Ashe quality siblings :KEK:
Ashe is too much like my own sister. Not in looks, but personality and bad decisions. But she has a heart of gold. Since I got sick, she's actually moved in with us, from wherever tf she was before. I love her to death. Always have. Just not in the 'cest way.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Ashe is too much like my own sister. Not in looks, but personality and bad decisions. But she has a heart of gold. Since I got sick, she's actually moved in with us, from wherever tf she was before. I love her to death. Always have. Just not in the 'cest way.
Understandable, me without siblings and raised by a granny without a mom in the picture have no problems with cest, although if your sister looked like Ashe maybe right.
:WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes