Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
woah, never seen that. How to get that scene? Without drug I suppose. :unsure:
Need to drug her to film her
I didn't get that scene I only got the one on the kitchen table
What path do we have to be on to get this?
Just need the patch...but that is on her plain romance route if you pick the option to roleplay. Non roleplay it doesn't happen.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Understandable, me without siblings and raised by a granny without a mom in the picture have no problems with cest, although if your sister looked like Ashe maybe right.
:WeSmart:
Errr I did it again. Ashe isn't the one I meant. Nikki is most like my own sister. Bad choices and all that. Ashe is more of a good girl, except apparently she's a freak in the sheets.

Fuck. I need to stop postin before I've had at least a half pot of coffee.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Just need the patch...but that is on her plain romance route if you pick the option to roleplay. Non roleplay it doesn't happen.
Hmm honestly I can't remember that scene.
I might have to replay the game and look for it.

One thing I wish this game had is a gallery so I know how many scenes I have missed.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm honestly I can't remember that scene.
I might have to replay the game and look for it.

One thing I wish this game had is a gallery so I know how many scenes I have missed.
Could just use the universal gallery unlocker?

Oct 10, 2022
To film her you need to drug her but she is not fighting back, he said there is a scene Ashe is fighting back. That's what I was curious about.:unsure:

On a side note, iirc if you record and you are not on live there is a bug in there. There should not be any viewer at the record path but there is still some lines from viewer as feedback. :unsure:

And this is for you Maviarab, :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
To film her you need to drug her but she is not fighting back, he said there is a scene Ashe is fighting back. That's what I was curious about.:unsure:

On a side note, iirc if you record and not live there is a bug in there. There should not be any viewer at the record path but there is still some lines as viewer feedback. :unsure:

And this is for you Maviarab, :coffee::coffee::coffee:
If you continue she does start to wake and fight against you. I guess 'fight' would be a strong term...struggle would be more accurately. I've been through every single route and path in this game (up to the last update)...never seen her actually fight back (fight fight) in any part of her dark path at all...sofa, kitchen or the filming scene.

Oct 10, 2022
If you continue she does start to wake and fight against you. I guess 'fight' would be a strong term...struggle would be more accurately. I've been through every single route and path in this game (up to the last update)...never seen her actually fight back (fight fight) in any part of her dark path at all...sofa, kitchen or the filming scene.
Ah okay, I haven't played that many paths so I was curios. So no jump at MC and trying to fight back. Gotcha. :)

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Errr I did it again. Ashe isn't the one I meant. Nikki is most like my own sister. Bad choices and all that. Ashe is more of a good girl, except apparently she's a freak in the sheets.

Fuck. I need to stop postin before I've had at least a half pot of coffee.
Ah yea understand perfectly, my guy is on the fence on giving Nicki a second chance and she is bellow average looks wise in AVN terms.

Flocking girls around guy the only thing Nicki had was the history but her whole drama did bring bad feelings to punish her, almost feels canon to make her a submissive low self esteem best friend.
Sorry for that Joshy.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ah yea understand perfectly, my guy is on the fence on giving Nicki a second chance and she is bellow average looks wise in AVN terms.

Flocking girls around guy the only thing Nicki had was the history but her whole drama did bring bad feelings to punish her, almost feels canon to make her a submissive low self esteem best friend.
Sorry for that Joshy.
Bellow average looks?
Bro Nicki is so fucking hot. I would totally worship her body and feast on her Anus all night long.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Bellow average looks?
Bro Nicki is so fucking hot. I would totally worship her body and feast on her Anus all night long.
Joshy you love girls unconditionally and is not being reasonable, Nicki is short, skinny, small tits, hippie style, probably use a weird scented deodorant.
(I could even picture unshaved armpits)

She can be daring with her willingness and sad eyes. Wishing to be chained to my sex dungeon.

Ashe in other hand is perfection, born to be bred.

Let's agree to disagree.
:LUL:

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Joshy you love girls unconditionally and is not being reasonable, Nicki is short, skinny, small tits, hippie style, probably use a weird scented deodorant.

She can be daring with her willingness and sad eyes. Wishing to be chained to my sex dungeon.

Let's agree to disagree.
Bro, I think the site is messed up... Again. Look at who it said you quoted.
1706713473211.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Let's agree to disagree.
Bro you just listed five things I find really hot.

I always knew Nicki is perfect for me.

4.50 star(s) 194 Votes