Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

tldr; Posted a lot of process stuff. Passed 300 images. Roughly at the midpoint of the chapter, but I need to circle back and complete an ero scene near the beginning, as well as what follows.

View attachment 3370383

I thiiiink I need a little something to connect the opening to the scenes I'm working on now. I'd like to finish this chapter up under 900 images, so I'm trying to be a little savvy about where I put my time. But, there's a lot to cover in this update, and I don't want to give any important developments short shrift.
Bro you have made every LI in this game so lovable & sweet.
And that's one of the best things about the game imo.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

tldr; Posted a lot of process stuff. Passed 300 images. Roughly at the midpoint of the chapter, but I need to circle back and complete an ero scene near the beginning, as well as what follows.

View attachment 3370383

I thiiiink I need a little something to connect the opening to the scenes I'm working on now. I'd like to finish this chapter up under 900 images, so I'm trying to be a little savvy about where I put my time. But, there's a lot to cover in this update, and I don't want to give any important developments short shrift.
A truly gorgeous,moving scene !!
Her yearning for help in her dazed look and eyes,
the tufts of stray hair in front of her eyes,as if nothing or no one in the world cares about her,

You really want to hold her so protectively in your arms,
and promise her that everything will be okay,that you will always be there for her,
and that your love for her is eternal.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wish I could wait until the game is finished before I play anymore.
But I get really bad FOMO.

I think everyone knows how much I love this game.
Every time I play it I feel happy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonGhosts

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I wish I could wait until the game is finished before I play anymore.
But I get really bad FOMO.

I think everyone knows how much I love this game.
Every time I play it I feel happy.
just be glad you don't have it as bad as me for 1 of my favorites. Everytime that AVN gets updated I cant stop thinking about it more than normal and after I play it I just wanted to play it again cause I start to feel a bit sad and bummed out it's over and have to wait lol. but I do have some self control and I wait awhile before I do play it again usually still before the next update.

But this game is almost on that level as well for me too just not quite there yet almost tho cause I love NIcki and Ashe so much and now I really want to get to know and help Risa.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thanks, bud. Risa gets a couple of scenes in this update that I really enjoyed writing. There's definitely a little something for everyone, including the romantically inclined nice guys. :D
I can't wait to spank her ass beet red and put her in the corner.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Megadeth Shocker style. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk and zero1234

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Risa is growing on me more and more each day.
At first I didn't think I would like her that much.

But now I know she is sweet & lovable.
I'm looking forward to seeing how her story plays out.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Risa is growing on me more and more each day.
At first I didn't think I would like her that much.

But now I know she is sweet & lovable.
I'm looking forward to seeing how her story plays out.
after the last update. Risa needs lots of hugs and hand holding as well as cuddles. I don't even want to do anything sexual with her I just want to be there for her and help. Cause I know deep down she is a sweet and loveable.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
after the last update. Risa needs lots of hugs and hand holding as well as cuddles. I don't even want to do anything sexual with her I just want to be there for her and help. Cause I know deep down she is a sweet and loveable.
I was just about to reply to Dark Silence saying the same things you said lol.

You are right bro Risa needs lots of cuddles.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dessolos
Mar 11, 2023
Christ.. I'm hooking her with some hard drugs so she becomes a hardcore junkie who's willing to suck a truckers dick for 5 bucks. Drugs don't buy themselves, you know. And then I'll let you and Joshy pat her for all you want, 100 bucks each.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wanted to bust into that drug den like John Rambo
And just straight up destroy those arseholes who are selling drugs to Risa and putting her life in danger.

I may be a simp but that doesn't mean I'll go cry in a corner and not help my ladies.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes