Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It was really nice of Risa to give me a foot job but I would have preferred a kiss on the cheek and a nice cuddle. Perhaps next time.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
It was really nice of Risa to give me a foot job but I would have preferred a kiss on the cheek and a nice cuddle. Perhaps next time.
if she likes you enough, she grinds you, so very close to a cuddle, and then you end up with your head on her laps. could be better than kiss+cuddle for some ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
if she likes you enough, she grinds you, so very close to a cuddle, and then you end up with your head on her laps. could be better than kiss+cuddle for some ;)
She does? it's been a while since I saw that scene I might have to go back and rewatch it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I must say I really like Risa's hair and nipple piercings. I just had a horny thought I think it be really hot if I had both Nicki and Risa both on my lap one leg each naked and they started to kiss while I just watched. While they are kissing id probably rub their asses or play with hair or perhaps head pets.

• Wow

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I must say I really like Risa's hair and nipple piercings. I just had a horny thought I think it be really hot if I had both Nicki and Risa both on my lap one leg each naked and they started to kiss while I just watched. While they are kissing id probably rub their asses or play with hair or perhaps head pets.
Risa has nipple piercings? I never noticed or maybe on my playthrough she never showed me.
I'll pay closer attention next time.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not really a fan of nipple piercings but if my honey buns like them that's all that matters.
Jeez I so want to stick my tongue in Risa's ear and give it a good lick.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've been thinking of changing my support from Patreon to Subscribestar. I've just been really grumpy lately about Patreon moving the goalposts and dictating content and sometimes having to pirate "full versions" of games I support on Patreon. I guess I must ask if there is a difference in how devs are compensated between the platforms or if I am just paying for convenience and providing less support for the dev and more profit for a platform. Do you guys have any thoughts on this? I've been donating on Patreon for something like 10 years now and it might just be brand loyalty or inertia keeping me on it at this point.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if Lucien knows that he has made a very powerful enemy in me? I wouldn't have cared if he tried to kill me or anything like that, but he has put Risa in danger and that's something I won't tolerate or forgive.

Sleep with one eye open Lucien you piece of shit. This is also a warning to Brent, Jamie and any dude in the game who hurts Mason.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I wonder if Lucien knows that he has made a very powerful enemy in me? I wouldn't have cared if he tried to kill me or anything like that, but he has put Risa in danger and that's something I won't tolerate or forgive.

Sleep with one eye open Lucien you piece of shit. This is also a warning to Brent, Jamie and any dude who hurts Mason.
Sudden urge to hurt Mason :devilish: :coffee:

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 194 Votes