RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

tldr; Finished Mason’s first ero scene for the update, and now I’m trying to finish up a talky scene so I can put out a new demo.

View attachment 3857893
I see that Mason has been a good boy. :p

By the way i don't mind the purple eye but Guy's bad taste in shirts will never not amuse me.:LOL:

Also, in the other preview, was that Brent leaving in that car that left behind a huge smoke screen?

Poker_king70

Sep 23, 2021
Yeah, she is a horrible person, she is the only character that I think would deserve something bad in the dark path.
She's a stereotypical stage mother - desperate to live out her fantasies of fame through her child, no matter the emotional and physical cost to the child. I wouldn't be surprised if her backstory included that she forced Britt to have a boob job to "further her career."

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
She's a stereotypical stage mother - desperate to live out her fantasies of fame through her child, no matter the emotional and physical cost to the child. I wouldn't be surprised if her backstory included that she forced Britt to have a boob job to "further her career."
I thought it was said she forced Britt to get a Boobjob already or am I confusing it with another game / horrible mother. I know that happened in one game I follow / play

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

tldr; Finished Mason’s first ero scene for the update, and now I’m trying to finish up a talky scene so I can put out a new demo.

View attachment 3857893
Really dominant gorgeous,
how he holds her chin and she looks at him seductively,
tongue rolling ,asking "have i been good, daddy ?
spit into me the most delicious juices,and let me lick you from head to toe,
until we enjoy the most delicious ,flowing snowballs together !!"

A beautiful ,touching dominant,seductive render,NeonGhosts !! :love::love:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If she did, I missed it. I tend to skip through dialogue after the first 3-4 run-throughs.
I could be wrong as well, i'm waiting till the Ch 1 rework to replay this game. I only know ive seen that in 1 or 2 games I play / follow lol. But I feel like she did base on how controlling she is over Britt's life. But yeah I feel that about skipping over content especially if you just want to play another path and dont feel like replaying the game at the time.

4.50 star(s) 195 Votes