Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So, I have been thinking who does everyone think would be down for some girl-on-girl action?
I don't really care who it is but it's certainly something I would love to see.

Maybe Ashe & Viola?

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
So, I have been thinking who does everyone think would be down for some girl-on-girl action?
I don't really care who it is but it's certainly something I would love to see.

Maybe Ashe & Viola?
There is already (kinda) some girl on girl action between Niki and Britt.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's a photoshop on the dark route :cry:
Well shit I don't play the dark route. But I think once the characters stories and all that other stuff has built up, we'll get options for girl-on-girl things on the romance path.

Thats part of why I like romance in these games it is a slow build that makes the sex scenes way better imo.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Well shit I don't play the dark route. But I think once the characters stories and all that other stuff has built up, we'll get options for girl-on-girl things on the romance path.

Thats part of why I like romance in these games it is a slow build that makes the sex scenes way better imo.
you are missing this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
The truth is that the dark path is too much for me. the viola scene is really heartbreaking. I hope the MC has a bad ending on that route.
Understandable.
I'm not interested in the dark path at all. The title is Friends in Need, not Friends to Abuse, so I'm making decisions as someone trying to help, rather than to take advantage of others.
After seeing some of the content that comes along with the dark path, I'm very glad I avoided that route.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Oh man Nicki looks gorgeous as always. But it just isn't the same for me if it's not on the love path.
We’ll definitely have some two-girl (and Mason) possibilities on the nicer routes. :D

Honestly, I could’ve probably done a nice variation of that scene. Guy calls up Nicki, asks her to help out this girl who can’t quite get into character, and..

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
We’ll definitely have some two-girl (and Mason) possibilities on the nicer routes. :D

Honestly, I could’ve probably done a nice variation of that scene. Guy calls up Nicki, asks her to help out this girl who can’t quite get into character, and..
Music to my ears friend because the thought of Mason or Nicki kissing a hot girl is quite exciting.

4.50 star(s) 197 Votes