Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I played that scene somewhat recently, and I didn't get that personally. To me, Ashe just came off as uncomfortable and wary, not really thoughtful or reconsidering. Have to remember, she's terribly scared of him at this point, so anything she says or does around him is going to come out as capitulatory so as not to ring his psycho alarms.
Well that is the beauty in AVN's alot of things like that scene is how we interpret them . Alot of my interpretation of that scene comes from the look on her face right before she leaves. Just like how I changed my mind about Risa right before the drug den ive said it alot but Neon is great at capturing expressions that says alot to me without saying a single word granted that is all my interpretation.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I really like the idea of adding the energy points for ashe's date night, that way I can maybe do one or two more things, like check out the stream or visit Risa. Also really like the optional extra stuff next chapter seems cool, getting to see Brittni sooner is cool, makes me even more excited for this next chapter.

Reactions: Joshy92

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
This game absolutely holds no punches if you decide to be a psychopath...
Yes, there are consequences for being a son of a bitch. The thing is that it is made in such a way that it will probably go unnoticed if you don't play more than one gameplay.
The clearest example is Viola, if you rape her without consideration in the store, she will not be at the bus stop. And of course, the whole viola plot will not be playable for you. But if you only play that gameplay, you don't realize the consequence, since she simply isn't there and you don't expect her to be there either.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Yes, there are consequences for being a son of a bitch. The thing is that it is made in such a way that it will probably go unnoticed if you don't play more than one gameplay.
Ashe is a great example of just how different a player's experience can be with having 6 separate paths you can be on. Some events will still play out - such as meeting her parents - but the difference in tone even between the negative paths is staggering.

Nicki is another example in that she differs between 4 different paths and a separate "nickihate" variable which results in vastly different dialogue despite her prominence in the story.

On a separate note regarding Viola: I stumbled across her negative path while looking at the backend to make sure I wasn't missing any of the happier content. Out of all of the characters, her rape event is genuinely heart breaking, and it's why I mentioned the game holds no punches if you choose to be a monster.

I initially had a low opinion of the quality of the writing after the intro, but God damn does the story pick up after chapter 1. You really do reap what you sow, whether that's good or bad.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I don't understand how anyone could hurt any woman.
Well there are some folks who like to hurt Nicki just because of her past, it seems sad to me. I don't judge anyone for playing that route since I played it myself (out of curiosity) but many scenes of that route are heartbreaking and fucked up (especially the scenes of Ashe and Viola :cry:)

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I can't understand how anyone could hurt Mason or Viola, even Risa. It's inhuman for me :cry:
It's only rape fantasy. Every now and then i try to give in when a game lets you... but then i load the save and go nice, i guess it's not my pair of shoes. Especially when rape is actual rape like in this very well written game here, and not a reluctant girl who will end up liking it so much and being estatic of having be raped by MC.

So far i liked (in general) the blackmail scenarios where MC corrupts the girl from a hating reluctant victim to a well liking submissive companion.

Cup Of Jello

Feb 10, 2018
This game made me cringe (in a good way) at all the psycho options. With there being some character consequences, I wonder if you pick the worse option for everything that the guy will just be in jail by the end of the game lol.

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
In my main save the "darkest" thing I did was call Mason "her" but after the bj I started referring to Mason as "him" again. A little roleplay doesn't hurt anyone (?

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes