May 29, 2022
This game made me cringe (in a good way) at all the psycho options. With there being some character consequences, I wonder if you pick the worse option for everything that the guy will just be in jail by the end of the game lol.
I don't play the dark route. But base on what I heard, go to jail is not enough for the dark Guy. I hope at least, by the end, Guy should get stabbed by each girl he mistreated, and stabbed in his ass and dick also.:giggle:

Reactions: PHIL101-YYouPPHard

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I don't play the dark route. But base on what I heard, go to jail is not enough for the dark Guy. I hope at least, by the end, Guy should get stabbed by each girl he mistreated, and stabbed in his ass and dick also.
I'll hide Viola's example behind a spoiler (dug through the code because no way I'm looking at those images):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If anyone had the stomach to read the spoiler you'd realize there isn't any kind of punishment Guy could experience that would atone for his psychopathic behavior. Chemical castration is the bare minimum he should have to suffer from.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I'll hide Viola's example behind a spoiler (dug through the code because no way I'm looking at those images):
If anyone had the stomach to read the spoiler you'd realize there isn't any kind of punishment Guy could experience that would atone for his psychopathic behavior. Chemical castration is the bare minimum he should have to suffer from.
Man that scene is horrible I almost vomited the first time I saw it, completely psycho behavior.

And the scene where guy rapes ashe on a stream is even worse.

That Guy deserves the worst.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Man that scene is horrible I almost vomited the first time I saw it, completely psycho behavior.

yeah even on my " dark path " save where I ctrl skip past the lewd scenes. I didn't even rape Ashe the second time I drugged her and just went to bed lol.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Normal I can handle shit but some of these scenes were deep.
This was the first game I tried a "dark path" when it involves my MC doing these things to the girls. After the Nicki scene that was enough for me that I just cant do it without ctrl skip lol. I have no issue if it was someone else doing just not my MC.

Reactions: Dee_Daa

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
the best part is how Guy throws couple of dollar bills on her unconscious body before moving on. its little details like these which make the game great imo.

Dee_Daa

Jul 21, 2021
This was the first game I tried a "dark path" when it involves my MC doing these things to the girls. After the Nicki scene that was enough for me that I just cant do it without ctrl skip lol. I have no issue if it was someone else doing just not my MC.
im a dark route player and i the viola was the only girl that i couldnt do such thing to her...i always rolled back after feeling guilty

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If anyone had the stomach to read the spoiler
Stomach...oh please...it's a story, I've read far worse in published novels by well known authors. it would be different if you reading the real life story of an actual person. That's horrifying.

Not only had the stomach to read it but played all the dark paths to their max. I just don't constantly go on and on and on and on about it all the damn time like some folk do.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Stomach...oh please...it's a story, I've read far worse in published novels by well known authors. it would be different if you reading the real life story of an actual person. That's horrifying.

Not only had the stomach to read it but played all the dark paths to their max. I just don't constantly go on and on and on and on about it all the damn time like some folk do.
Some of us are more sensitive. *shrug*

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

the weird thing for me is I can stomach alot darker and gory things in regular video games , tv and movies but when it comes to this game it's too much for me. I think it's because of the facial expressions and emotions on the girls. In other forms of media I rarely see the facial expressions and emotions unless it's a movie or something but even then, the images of the emotions and expressions hit me way harder in this one for whatever reason.

Reactions: Maviarab

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
the best part is how Guy throws couple of dollar bills on her unconscious body before moving on. its little details like these which make the game great imo.
As i mentioned, rape in this game is rape indeed, no dumb JVN crap, no cheesy ridicolous 'rape her, she'll like it' and so. Rape is monstrous and has monstrous conseguences as it is supposed to be here.

May 29, 2022
the weird thing for me is I can stomach alot darker and gory things in regular video games , tv and movies but when it comes to this game it's too much for me. I think it's because of the facial expressions and emotions on the girls. In other forms of media I rarely see the facial expressions and emotions unless it's a movie or something but even then, the images of the emotions and expressions hit me way harder in this one for whatever reason.
It is just about empathy and how it is easier to be triggered.
Reading books or watching movie is like someone else's horrible shit. The author write it. In this game, or other VN, you are the one making the choice. It is not just a story. You choose to hurt someone. That makes it easier for us to have empathy. Making a choice means you are actively participating.
Also, the description is important. You can see the girls suffering. In many video games, you kill the people and they just gone. The game does not emphasis what's their emotion, except some important characters.

It is similar in real life. Why many people are fine with eating meat, but not eating dogs and cats. Often people no longer make connection between the meat they have and the animal itself. They do not need to kill the animal themselves. They do not see how the was killed. But some people will still feel wrong if they went to a farm and played with the cows, and then later tell them the dinner is the cow they played the afternoon.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

And that is one of the reasons i hope evil rapist/sociopath Guy suffers a really bad ending when Friends in Need is finished. Maybe jail time for a very long time or getting shot/stabbed in a dark alley.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

I'll be honest bro I can't play the dark path in this or any other game. I get emotional quite easily.

4.50 star(s) 200 Votes