TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's easy to preach online, but alone in the real world people are suddenly more respectful and less likely to act out. Now if they have a crowd of like minded people they normally become violent to defend their ideology. This goes for both sides of any debate, right or wrong because we all understand that ultimately what is right and wrong is what's agreed upon. And not everyone will ever see eye to eye. Therfore people impose their will and present it as fact regardless of fact. This is the passive aggressive form of war called politics, and we all know a politicians job is to lie.
You're right in the real world I've never had a bigot misgender one of my trans friends while I was present. They're shockingly quiet when they have to face real repercussions for their actions, or aren't in a mob that outnumbers those with good sense.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
You're right in the real world I've never had a bigot misgender one of my trans friends while I was present. They're shockingly quiet when they have to face real repercussions for their actions, or aren't in a mob that outnumbers those with good sense.
Like I said, both sides

4.50 star(s) 201 Votes