gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
"feminization" might be the wrong expression. The player can use a special event early on to switch to a female mc and a lot of recent updates added female variants of stories and scenes.
Ah, shows what I know. I assumed it was a continuation of -- or at least tangential to -- the sissification path already in the game.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There were also some changes and improvements to the general game, eg work, new events, etc.
If you haven't played this game for some updates, it's best to start over to see the changes.

Reactions: gregers
Mar 21, 2022
All:

- Updated the feminine Hospital job line (the Intern position and it's following promotions) to accomodate for a female PC!

- Added the option to get Chloe to have sex with you freely in her bedroom late in the PC Feminization storyline (without spoiling anything, it is late in the story, around the content of the previous update for this storyline).

- Added female variations to the shower scenes with the PC's parents.

- Added an option when first meeting Liam and Winter to disable them entirely so they aren't always there when you decline them. (Includes a debug option to bring them back)

- Updated the tooltips for buffs that last for multiple days to include how many days are left. (This includes the Clean, Fresh Haircut, Manicure, Waxed, Lip Injection, and Ass Injection buffs)

- Replaced a clip of Chet exposing himself to you (in the PC Feminization storyline) with a better clip.

- Removed the Winter storyline debug options.

- Fixed Felix storyline to prevent you from driving him to Twonton without a car. The game will now scream at you to do the trinket storyline.

- Fixed a long standing issue with achievements not properly being registered as achieved.

- Fixed the Record Dealer job at the hospital using an incorrect clip.

- Fixed spelling and grammar issues through the hospital job scenes.

- Fixed the Clean buff not always displaying.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
All: Mega

- Updated the feminine Hospital job line (the Intern position and it's following promotions) to accomodate for a female PC!

- Added the option to get Chloe to have sex with you freely in her bedroom late in the PC Feminization storyline (without spoiling anything, it is late in the story, around the content of the previous update for this storyline).

- Added female variations to the shower scenes with the PC's parents.

- Added an option when first meeting Liam and Winter to disable them entirely so they aren't always there when you decline them. (Includes a debug option to bring them back)

- Updated the tooltips for buffs that last for multiple days to include how many days are left. (This includes the Clean, Fresh Haircut, Manicure, Waxed, Lip Injection, and Ass Injection buffs)

- Replaced a clip of Chet exposing himself to you (in the PC Feminization storyline) with a better clip.

- Removed the Winter storyline debug options.

- Fixed Felix storyline to prevent you from driving him to Twonton without a car. The game will now scream at you to do the trinket storyline.

- Fixed a long standing issue with achievements not properly being registered as achieved.

- Fixed the Record Dealer job at the hospital using an incorrect clip.

- Fixed spelling and grammar issues through the hospital job scenes.

- Fixed the Clean buff not always displaying.
is this the whole game or just the update file?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FriendsOfMine-1.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So I see there is supposed to be a lot more new Felix content. How do I access it? I have dosed Chloe and I can only kiss Felix.

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Not gonna lie, feels a bit disappointing to see more and more MC sissification content when the content about sissifiying others (still one NPC and not fully, even after so much time), which is what made the game fairly unique in that regard given how common MC sissification is in comparison, doesn't get expanded that much.

Lack of choice isn't exactly something I would go through when I would want a twine game with a sissified POV.

TheFirstEXON

Feb 6, 2021
is this game still on the "bare minimum" train... seems like i will drop it for a year come back and get like 15 mins more game play out of it
edit the HTML your self then.... no one is stopping you... its not hard either.. i have a master and one that is way more crazy that i made

purgatoris

Apr 25, 2019
I have played this game a lot and I have never ever seen a hospital job. Anyone kind enough to turn me in the right direction?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes