Oleksa

Feb 17, 2018
Anyone know a name for the movie from the first GIF in Screenshots (big ass girl and a black guy)?

Skykid

Nov 22, 2017
How do you get the heart ring? It make it so that you can interact regardless of feminity/lust.

Xrough

Oct 27, 2018
Looks like this game is going to a different direction & needs a few new tags;
female protagonist, female domination, lesbian, toys, multiple penetration, prostitution..

Reactions: OwlBeer

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FriendsOfMine-1.2.3Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

samsagace

Jan 12, 2021
How do I deliver the package? i dont know how to progress
How about reading the quest description in the objective? :

Old Gabby said that the trinket is for a hormonal changing ritual and that she could perform it for you if you'd like. She also gave you a package to bring to the Pawn Shop owner in the Park on Friday.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

News 6/11/2023

Hello there everyone, don't have too much to say but I do want to say that the update, though not quite done, is going pretty well so far. Along with updating the Hospital job scenes for female PCs, I've also added a some PC Feminization content a little early in the form of being able to freely have sex with Chloe as you get up to the last update that it had. In this case, she will be using a strap-on, unless you've taken her to see Gabby and she doesn't need one anymore. I'm looking at other smaller things, but it just depends on how much longer until the Hospital stuff is done as I don't want to spend too much time on this rather than the next bigger content update.

There are some smaller QoL/fixes as well like timers for your buffs and fixing issues with some achievements not working, but I know everyone is probably more interested in the next update which, as I said in the last release, will be focused on new story content for both Liam and the PC Feminization storyline! I don't have a lot of details yet, but I am trying to push through this and get that update out around the end of the month/early into next month. I know a lot of focus lately has been on trying to update stuff and not on adding a lot of newer content, but I am going to try and make a bigger push for that with these remaining story updates and trying to cover more side stuff (such as the PC parents and Morin parents).

Anyway, as always, thank you all so much for your support and I hope that you look forward to the new stuff coming soon!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Conte33 and Oliz82
Aug 4, 2019
Is this worth downloading again? I gave up around ver 1.0 because it was starting to go the wide as the ocean, deep as a puddle route for updates. They seemed to be adding more mechanics and characters but not progressing the story or giving solid content updates. I was skipping updates hoping to catch up down the road when it felt substantially different from the previous versions. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it but it just wasn't worth keeping track of when updates consistently weak.

Reactions: surfpup

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is this worth downloading again? I gave up around ver 1.0 because it was starting to go the wide as the ocean, deep as a puddle route for updates. They seemed to be adding more mechanics and characters but not progressing the story or giving solid content updates. I was skipping updates hoping to catch up down the road when it felt substantially different from the previous versions. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed it but it just wasn't worth keeping track of when updates consistently weak.
I don't think it has improved but to be fair, several of the more recent updates have been expanding on the feminization content for the MC, which I don't play. Judging from your user name that might be more up your alley, so YMMV.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I don't think it has improved but to be fair, several of the more recent updates have been expanding on the feminization content for the MC, which I don't play. Judging from your user name that might be more up your alley, so YMMV.
"feminization" might be the wrong expression. The player can use a special event early on to switch to a female mc and a lot of recent updates added female variants of stories and scenes.

Reactions: OwlBeer and gregers
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes