xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Got the changelog for the new update, now we just need someone to leak the download.

Patch Notes for 1.2.1 (Patreon):

- Reworked the Pawn Shop jobs which involves changing/rewriting some of the code and passage links, splitting each shift into three parts (Beginning of shift, optional tasks, and end of shift), and adding some new scenes. (ONLY THE FIRST TWO LEVELS ARE CURRENTLY COMPLETE)
- Added masculine scenes for using the dildo in your room!
- Added your current job position and experience to show when visiting your workplace.
- Updated the feminine Pawn Shop job path to accommodate female PCs with appropriate clips. (ONLY THE FIRST TWO LEVELS ARE CURRENTLY COMPLETE)
- Updated all of Chloe's location images with a closer, higher-definition image.
- Updated all of the PC Mother's location images with a closer, higher definition image.
- Updated some of the Pawn Shop job scenes that previously only had location images and text to have new images or clips relevant to what is happening.
- Changed the Objectives button to open up a side panel to display information instead of changing passages. (Still in testing before making this change to other places like the Status page)
- Changed the Employee Uniform from being exclusive to the masculine path of the Pawn Shop job; you now get it when starting either path.
- Changed the choice when first meeting Alicia to make the options as clear as possible.
- Adjusted the cash payout for the Pawn Jobs to lean less on attractiveness and have a higher base pay. (This way there is a less drastic range of pay for each individual position and you have a higher payout earlier on in the game)
- Adjusted the energy cost for the camshow job to match the pawn job changes (from 60 energy down to 50).
- Adjusted meters (such as the job xp and femininity meters) to always try and fit on screen properly for smaller windows and displays (similar to images).
- Fixed the dildo being incorrectly tied to a story variable; it is now freely usable in the bedroom/apartment once you own it!
- Fixed the "Cum in your Mouth" option when masturbating only being possible in your apartment, not your starting bedroom.
- Fixed an issue in which Felix may still be in his dorm even after he's supposed to be gone.
- Fixed the Pawn jobs kicking you out to town when accepting them.
- Fixed some of the text for Alicia's storyline on the Objectives page not properly line-breaking.
- Fixed various statement and html errors in Felix and PC parent content.
- (Hopefully) Fixed the weed tolerance issue.
- Fixed an issue with buying Moondust and LSD where it was setting the ammount in your inventory to 2 instead of adding 2.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FriendsOfMine-1.2.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Dev News from Patreon :

News 4/22/2023

Hello everyone! I've updated the 1.2.1 post again so I would just briefly like to go over that.

The update now covers all of the Pawn Shop job content except for the final promotions. I've decided that I'm just going to have to come around some other time to update the last promotions because it's just taking far too long. On top of that, this update in general has just been taking a toll on me mentally and really hurt my enthusiasm for working on the game, so I had to make the choice to just move on and salvage my mental state instead of running my brain into the ground.

I've added an option for those of you on the final promotion that will let you drop down to the previous level, that way anyone at the higher level can go ahead and drop down without starting over as well as letting you check out the final promotion content if you are interested in it without locking you there. I do hope that at least the new scenes are enjoyable and that it's at least some improvement over the old system of just "go to work, view one scene, and leave".

Now that all being said, I am going to work on another smaller update that I'm aiming to release next weekend that covers some smaller stuff like the UI update I started on with this past version and improving more location images, so just a heads up if you don't want to have to download the game back to back, it won't be too long before that's out!

Thank you all for your patience, I'm sorry that the update was such a mess but I hope my decision to move on for now makes sense at least. Once I get the next update out I will start working on Chloe's story update and hopefully get back on track (though obviously I'm going to have to change up my idea for the updating the other jobs). I hope you all have a great weekend and look forward to more soon!

tankman1111

Jul 7, 2018
is there a way to not see sissy content when playing female path ive tried going to the hospital and transition but it doesn't work

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
is there a way to not see sissy content when playing female path ive tried going to the hospital and transition but it doesn't work
You have to be more precise : male or female mc? or feminine/submissive path?

You start with a male mc and you can almost directly go to Gabby and magically switch to a female mc, long before the Felix story starts. This is independant of feminity, so you can play a dominant (masculine) female.

If your mc is male and you increase feminity, you will automatically get more submissive encounters with chastity and pegging etc. You can avoid some of these encounters by not visiting the respective NPCs.
You can slowly switch between feminine and masculine orientation by switching jobs. (At least in the last version I played.)

Reactions: meleaguance

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018

There's some sissy stuff sprinkled in, placeholders while the author adds proper female interactions. But for the most part it's as zonetrooper said:
Get trinket, magic into a woman with gabby, then play the game.

If you want to avoid Sissy Felix, use the serum on his sister and the story focuses more on that (though female protagonist content on that path is limited, you still have non sissy sexual stuff)

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
There's some sissy stuff sprinkled in, placeholders while the author adds proper female interactions. But for the most part it's as zonetrooper said:
Get trinket, magic into a woman with gabby, then play the game.

If you want to avoid Sissy Felix, use the serum on his sister and the story focuses more on that (though female protagonist content on that path is limited, you still have non sissy sexual stuff)
is it possible to have a sub but not feminine felix? I tend to avoid all the felix stuff because I feel creepy forcing him to be a girl. (as opposed to Alex/Alicia who seems happy with whichever role they are in)

meleaguance

Mar 2, 2021
I think it'd be fun, if you don't drug Felix to have him function kind of like your friend from Lust for Life: A Sissy Story. Where he's your buddy you play video games and jerk off with. (and whose scenes are the reason I play Sissy Story)

Hito11037

Apr 15, 2018
is it possible to have a sub but not feminine felix? I tend to avoid all the felix stuff because I feel creepy forcing him to be a girl. (as opposed to Alex/Alicia who seems happy with whichever role they are in)
All routes with him currently have him turn sissy. The one with the least effect on him while still giving content with him is trying to help him and getting the sissy effect on the MC, but he still has sissy content in it

If you progress in the story he finds out about what you did and accepts it, finding he really likes it, so it is written to be a bit less creepy

Felix just wants a dom either way

Reactions: meleaguance

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Is this version the full 1.2.1 that was recently posted or the one from earlier this month?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes