RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FriendsOfMine-1.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
Anyone got the latest version? Here’s the changelog for it.

Patch Notes for 1.2.0 (Patreon):

- Updated Felix's storyline with all new content!
- Updated all of Felix's main storyline and sex scenes to accomodate for a female PC!
- Added an extra variation to sleeping with Felix when he's at university, as well as female variations. (from 1 male variation to 2 male and 2 female variations)
- Updated all of Felix's location images with a closer, higher definition image.
- Updated Mrs Morin's location images with a new model and higher definition image.
- Changed the options when first confronting Chloe about the liquid in Felix's storyline to make the options as clear as possible.
- Reduced the strength of most drugs to help make the achievement Love and Death Embrace properly attainable. (In particular, Marijuana at the final tier of tolerance will increase high by 3%).
- Fixed one of the masculine request scenes for the camshow job showing the wrong clip.
- Fixed Alicia showing up at her apartment still while she's supposed to be in hiding.
- Fixed some interactions with Alicia while she's hiding out sending you back to her apartment.
- Fixed an issue where having Alicia use a dildo in her apartment would teleport the two of you to the park.
- Fixed the Morin's living room image being a strange size and matched it to other location images (600x338).
- Fixed the scene with Alicia trying on clothes at the store not showing the images.
- Fixed an issue with Alicia's sscene in the bar using text effects incorrectly.
- Fixed a scene with Winter's sister not properly displaying it's clip.
- Fixed having sex with Alicia for the camshow not displaying the location image.
- Fixed text when sleeping displaying incorrect arousal changes. (+10 instead of +20)
so all bug fixes and no new scenes?

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
I played this game a long time ago and from what I can remember the main development focus was for the MC to be a sissy/female. Is this still the case or are they adding content for a non sissy male MC?

Milkyff

Jan 17, 2022
anyone have any idea how to get past "embarass felix with panties" i cant get passed it, ive searched his room and done it 100 times.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
No amount of changes to that sequence will ever work. At this point I watch this thread for that question more than than the game.

darkshift539

Dec 9, 2021
There's a small issue with the cam host job: when cumming for the audience it uses the femMC (not female) media instead of the mascMC media when femininity is low (aka masculine.) If you have Twine, the fix is as simple as opening it and changing a < to a >, but still.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
No amount of changes to that sequence will ever work. At this point I watch this thread for that question more than than the game.
Makes you wonder why the site even HAS a search thread functionality... [/sarcasm]

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes