f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It seems to be an artificial limitation that the mc can only work in one job at a time.

There is no requirement to visit the job everyday as in a usual 9to5 5 days a week job. The mc is free to work or not as he likes, but the game forbids to work in another job while employed, so the mc can't even do a camshow in his private time unless he quits the regular job first.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
It seems to be an artificial limitation that the mc can only work in one job at a time.

There is no requirement to visit the job everyday as in a usual 9to5 5 days a week job. The mc is free to work or not as he likes, but the game forbids to work in another job while employed, so the mc can't even do a camshow in his private time unless he quits the regular job first.
Not sure it's artifical really, sure from a story perspective it is, but the game tracks only job progress, and resets the same bar/tracker when you switch.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
For some reason I’ve had two game update reports for this rejected and the second said to stop spamming. The fuck.
They do have a possily of only updating a thread once a week if I recall, but it's been over a week. But hay you know how janis are.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Patreon News :
(date is obviously wrong since we have today 1/31/2023)

an hour ago
News 1/20/2023

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend, just wanted to come on and post a new roadmap for the upcoming patch cycle. It's pretty straight forward and I talked about it in the previous FoM update post, I believe, but for anyone who missed it or aren't totally clear, here is what a lot of it will look like:

More story updates for all the main characters.

Felix and Chloe storylines getting updated for female PCs.

All the jobs getting reworked to be more interactive.

All the jobs having their scenes updated for female PCs.

Since I'm going through and reworking this content, I figured I'd go ahead and add the female scenes to them to go ahead and get all of that covered. Once we get through all of this, we will finally have most of the content updated to accommodate for female PCs (I believe only Liam, Alex, and Winter stories will be left to have female scenes added). It's taken much longer than I wanted to go through with updating everything for female players characters, so with these reworks, it seemed like the perfect time to make a big push on it.

I hope you all look forward to the new content, I will try to have some extra things thrown in where possible (such as 1.2.4 where I will take a break from updating everything to cover some different stuff) and, as always, I thank you all so much for your patience and support!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FriendsOfMine-1.1.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: GamerDaddy

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Anyone know cheat code?
What part of the game do you want to cheat?

All stats are rather easy to raise or lower if you know how to play the game.
You can also start a new game and have access to all parts of content in a very short time.
(If you need cash, increase your attractiveness to get more pay for your job. There is also an item to double your pay.
If you want to change feminity, use the respective job type.)

Last edited:

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
I got Alicia working at Club Six but I've never been able to go past the bouncer. Now I can't visit her at work, is my game bugged, or do I need to do something to be admitted?

Interworlddev

Game Developer
May 17, 2022
I'm looking forward to the next installment of club six route, it's an exceptional game and anyone who hasn't played it should give it a try

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
How do i get Alicia to change into alex.. ive played through a few times and she dont do it what am i doing wrong

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How do i get Alicia to change into alex.. ive played through a few times and she dont do it what am i doing wrong
Afaik when you first meet Alicia, keep the relic. Talk to her, buy an orchid. Talk to the shop owner, talk to Gabby. There should be an option to pay Gabby so that she will perform the ritual on Alicia ... all this should be possible to do on the first day except for getting the cash to pay Gabby which needs some more days to earn ...

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Afaik when you first meet Alicia, keep the relic. Talk to her, buy an orchid. Talk to the shop owner, talk to Gabby. There should be an option to pay Gabby so that she will perform the ritual on Alicia ... all this should be possible to do on the first day except for getting the cash to pay Gabby which needs some more days to earn ...
ahh ok thx

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Hopefully, the creator will make it possible to do this further down the line, as it's really easy to miss.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes