f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
i agree ive played this game for a long time and since the dev added this i couldnt trigger it until lastnight
This event is available right from the start on day 1 and since it allows F2M transformation for Alicia-Alex resp. M2F transformation for mc, it is noted that it is a very important decision and one should save the game before the decision. (If you do the event on day 1 there actually is no need to save since you can always start a new game without loosing much progress ...)

In general I would advise to just start a new game from time to time and play through the different options like male/female job, Alex/Alicia, male/female mc, the 3 paths with Felix and Chloe, etc without getting caught in endless grind for cash or relationship to see the content of the game.

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
This event is available right from the start on day 1 and since it allows F2M transformation for Alicia-Alex resp. M2F transformation for mc, it is noted that it is a very important decision and one should save the game before the decision. (If you do the event on day 1 there actually is no need to save since you can always start a new game without loosing much progress ...)

In general I would advise to just start a new game from time to time and play through the different options like male/female job, Alex/Alicia, male/female mc, the 3 paths with Felix and Chloe, etc without getting caught in endless grind for cash or relationship to see the content of the game.
i currently started over played thru both mc paths. now im playing just to kill time untill the update drops

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Patreon :

News 2/12/2023

Hello everyone! I know things have been quiet, so even though I don't have too much to talk about, I want to at least give you all an update on what's going on.

I have had some changes in my personal life going on this past week, so that's taken some time away, but for the most part, things are still chugging along at a decent pace. I am still working on getting all of Felix's scenes updated for female PCs, which has turned into rewriting some scenes in general (particularly early scenes in his storyline, so even without playing a female PC you will still see some changes in his storyline).

I have mentioned this on Discord, but I am also updating some characters images to be better quality, in particular, Felix's location images will be closer to his face and higher definition. Felix's Mother will also have an all new model; while I like the current model, unfortunately that image is a pretty rough one and I don't know that the model has any other available images, so she had to be replaced completely. I've tried my best to find a new model that embodies similar traits, so I hope it isn't too jarring.

Other than that, I am just working to get all of Felix's main storyline updated and some new content added, so I will release the update as soon as I get it finished! I hope you all had a great weekend and thank you all so much for your patience!

tappitytaptap

Apr 11, 2021
I see no option at the computer to cheat. Little more help?
NPYRT: Click 'Use Computer' then scroll down and click 'Debug Options'. You can only adjust cash and femininity there from what I can see.

To adjust other things you can just call up the browser console (F12) and type SugarCube.State.variables.
Note that if you type the last . will bring up a list of variables, if you paste it in it will not, but you can delete and retype that last . to see it. Type any letter after that last . to bring up variables that start with that letter, like e for energy. Once the variable is selected (or typed in) then you can set the value with = N. So:
SugarCube.State.variables.energy = 500
Will give you 500 energy.

Reactions: Mack Truck

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
NPYRT: Click 'Use Computer' then scroll down and click 'Debug Options'. You can only adjust cash and femininity there from what I can see.

To adjust other things you can just call up the browser console (F12) and type SugarCube.State.variables.
Note that if you type the last . will bring up a list of variables, if you paste it in it will not, but you can delete and retype that last . to see it. Type any letter after that last . to bring up variables that start with that letter, like e for energy. Once the variable is selected (or typed in) then you can set the value with = N. So:
SugarCube.State.variables.energy = 500
Will give you 500 energy.
Using android, apparently there is no debug option. Thanks for the assist.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Need to use "Unlocker" for erase the game ? Thank you but no thanks
What do you mean by use "Unlocker"?
Did you download from anonfile and got a virus instead of the game? Use Mega, Gofile or Pixeldrain, they are safe sites ...

The game itself is just a folder with images and a html-file ... Once you want to remove it, delete the folder ...

AndyIce

Jul 12, 2020
What do you mean by use "Unlocker"?
Did you download from anonfile and got a virus instead of the game? Use Mega, Gofile or Pixeldrain, they are safe sites ...

The game itself is just a folder with images and a html-file ... Once you want to remove it, delete the folder ...
Download on "Pixeldrain". There was no prob until I need to remove it. It requires administrator permissions (what i had) for remove it.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I was here thinking and I think the way Sissy chooses Chet and the MC didn't take chloe to Gabby might have a chance to help Chet take over by using the same drug the MC uses on her in the Bimbo Chloe route and make Chloe obsessed with Chet. And from then on, the MC starts to help Chet train Chloe too.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Anyone got the latest version? Here’s the changelog for it.

Patch Notes for 1.2.0 (Patreon):

- Updated Felix's storyline with all new content!
- Updated all of Felix's main storyline and sex scenes to accomodate for a female PC!
- Added an extra variation to sleeping with Felix when he's at university, as well as female variations. (from 1 male variation to 2 male and 2 female variations)
- Updated all of Felix's location images with a closer, higher definition image.
- Updated Mrs Morin's location images with a new model and higher definition image.
- Changed the options when first confronting Chloe about the liquid in Felix's storyline to make the options as clear as possible.
- Reduced the strength of most drugs to help make the achievement Love and Death Embrace properly attainable. (In particular, Marijuana at the final tier of tolerance will increase high by 3%).
- Fixed one of the masculine request scenes for the camshow job showing the wrong clip.
- Fixed Alicia showing up at her apartment still while she's supposed to be in hiding.
- Fixed some interactions with Alicia while she's hiding out sending you back to her apartment.
- Fixed an issue where having Alicia use a dildo in her apartment would teleport the two of you to the park.
- Fixed the Morin's living room image being a strange size and matched it to other location images (600x338).
- Fixed the scene with Alicia trying on clothes at the store not showing the images.
- Fixed an issue with Alicia's sscene in the bar using text effects incorrectly.
- Fixed a scene with Winter's sister not properly displaying it's clip.
- Fixed having sex with Alicia for the camshow not displaying the location image.
- Fixed text when sleeping displaying incorrect arousal changes. (+10 instead of +20)

Reactions: Oliz82
Mar 21, 2022
Anyone got the latest version? Here’s the changelog for it.

Patch Notes for 1.2.0 (Patreon):

- Updated Felix's storyline with all new content!
- Updated all of Felix's main storyline and sex scenes to accomodate for a female PC!
- Added an extra variation to sleeping with Felix when he's at university, as well as female variations. (from 1 male variation to 2 male and 2 female variations)
- Updated all of Felix's location images with a closer, higher definition image.
- Updated Mrs Morin's location images with a new model and higher definition image.
- Changed the options when first confronting Chloe about the liquid in Felix's storyline to make the options as clear as possible.
- Reduced the strength of most drugs to help make the achievement Love and Death Embrace properly attainable. (In particular, Marijuana at the final tier of tolerance will increase high by 3%).
- Fixed one of the masculine request scenes for the camshow job showing the wrong clip.
- Fixed Alicia showing up at her apartment still while she's supposed to be in hiding.
- Fixed some interactions with Alicia while she's hiding out sending you back to her apartment.
- Fixed an issue where having Alicia use a dildo in her apartment would teleport the two of you to the park.
- Fixed the Morin's living room image being a strange size and matched it to other location images (600x338).
- Fixed the scene with Alicia trying on clothes at the store not showing the images.
- Fixed an issue with Alicia's sscene in the bar using text effects incorrectly.
- Fixed a scene with Winter's sister not properly displaying it's clip.
- Fixed having sex with Alicia for the camshow not displaying the location image.
- Fixed text when sleeping displaying incorrect arousal changes. (+10 instead of +20)
All:

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes