TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
can someone please tell me how to exactly proceed with felix´s mom?
i just catch her in her room barely clothed. then in some days i can accuse her of having someone else in the room. then either keep her secret or let myself get immersed in her boobs.
i already read that i have when i get bj i have to catch her cheating & accuse her.
so how do i get to the bj-phase?
(can i also say that it is annoying that there is no what to do for her in the objectives)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Jerk-off cam show has breaks. One set is Case showing up before the parent Switch. The other is having a femininity check being added twice.

This is code line 23290 through 23307.

I also can't seem to trigger the continuation of Mrs. Morin story for anal with her. I keep looping on the part asking her how she'd keep me quiet.

Error: <<if>>: <<else>> does not accept a conditional expression (perhaps you meant to use <<elseif>>), invalid: $feminine > 100<<if $feminine >> 0>><<set $feminine += 1>><<else $feminine > 100>><<set $feminine to 100>><<else>><<set $feminine -= 1>><<if $feminine < -100>><<set $feminine to -100>><</if>><</if>>

Last edited:

Ausdric

May 16, 2018
I am unsure if its just me but for whatever reason the femininity meter is broken same with relations (gabby so far as i seen) i think very weird.

Davnier

Oct 18, 2019
I don't know what i must do for the Parents from Felix. I can have Sex with the Father and helpf reliev stress but all as Male. Oh and I'm female xD

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Feels like they seriously broke some stuff, you can have 100 femininity and get the 'femininity too low' message for basic events with parents (and the dad's co-worker)
I'm not even surprised at this point. Feels like something breaks with every update.

hibc4

Respected User
Jun 12, 2017
Are the new scenes still gay oriented or does it match with the MC going full female?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I haven't played this game for a while but the changelog made me want to try. Though, this update, even with the hotfix, is full of bugs : the relationship points with Gabby are given to father ; the cam show job, that can be chosen at the start and seems to function correctly now (masculine and feminine), has too much problems (one image in showing dick is missing, errors when masturbating on cam) (cf files). I usually play the game from the start but, after those problems, I loaded a save to test it. And I'll try what I missed another time.

So, the continuation of the parents content is good though it's stupid that, when chosing the threesome, only the parent we talk to gain relationship points.
Seeing the relationship points when interacting with the character is really convenient.
All items seems to be purchasable and the leave button isn't hidden anymore, which is also great.

As for Felix's parents, I could see everything until the end (cf files).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.

tcianci

Feb 15, 2018
i need to know the name of the mom/dad/you bisex train original video (the one with the hairy pussied blonde) Dadtogether_masculine2.mp4

Last edited:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
My apologies, but I was wondering how to bimbo Chloe? When given the choice to Sissy Felix, get Sissied yourself or throw the potion at Chloe I did that.
Now, what do I need to do?

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Hello.

I haven't played this game for a while but the changelog made me want to try. Though, this update, even with the hotfix, is full of bugs : the relationship points with Gabby are given to father ; the cam show job, that can be chosen at the start and seems to function correctly now (masculine and feminine), has too much problems (one image in showing dick is missing, errors when masturbating on cam) (cf files). I usually play the game from the start but, after those problems, I loaded a save to test it. And I'll try what I missed another time.

So, the continuation of the parents content is good though it's stupid that, when chosing the threesome, only the parent we talk to gain relationship points.
Seeing the relationship points when interacting with the character is really convenient.
All items seems to be purchasable and the leave button isn't hidden anymore, which is also great.

As for Felix's parents, I could see everything until the end (cf files).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good continuation.
How did you manage to trigger blowjob from her? I have a constant loop of confronting and flashing.

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
I wish you could give Alicia the other shady sex club name to alicia and seeing the debauchery she gets, or even get it yourself too if you are in sissy/trans/woman mode, maybe even a bad end

Alteration

May 7, 2017
How did you manage to trigger blowjob from her? I have a constant loop of confronting and flashing.
Its bricked. Had a look through the code and where it should progress the story the code is messed up as &lt;&lt;set $morinmomstory == 2&gt;&gt;, i'm not sure what that would actually do, code-wise it would evaluate to "set 0" which would do nothing. This line should be &lt;&lt;set $morinmomstory to 2&gt;&gt;

There's other parts that seem broken too, for example the next step seems to be to interrupt while they are in the act but that requires femininity higher than 20, but of course if you accept the bj this reduces your femininity.

Reactions: Pushinka

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Its bricked. Had a look through the code and where it should progress the story the code is messed up as &lt;&lt;set $morinmomstory == 2&gt;&gt;, i'm not sure what that would actually do, code-wise it would evaluate to "set 0" which would do nothing. This line should be &lt;&lt;set $morinmomstory to 2&gt;&gt;

There's other parts that seem broken too, for example the next step seems to be to interrupt while they are in the act but that requires femininity higher than 20, but of course if you accept the bj this reduces your femininity.
Why don't you message the dev with the code anomalies you spotted? I'm pretty sure he would fix them in the next releases.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes