:P XD

Jun 18, 2018
How to fix this achievement?
Get the High and Drunk meters to 99% without blacking out and go to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: hooviescoop

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
What version had it working last? I could see if I can just integrate it into the game.
Unfortunatly that is not the question for me, that is for sure. I skipped some updates to build up the amount of content for my next playthrough.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
“Just learn to code”
:ROFLMAO: No, but seriously. All you have to do is open the HTML in a text editor, search for Money, and replace all instances of cash -= with +=. That is what I did. That way all purchases will be as if the seller is paying you to take their shit. If only you could have IRL that way, ey?

Last edited:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I just wanted to help but it didn't work correctly :cry:.

I don't get these options. I get to ask her if she's alright. Then in the living room, I accuse her and ask how she'll keep me quiet but no BJ.
Thanks to your message, I realized there was some inconsistencies in my hints : I wrote the steps from memory and decided to add the choices in () afterward but forgot to adjust the text adequately (by the way, what I wrote was what happened in previous versions : step 1 catch and step 2 blowjob).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is broken. I got a reply from Alteration, that the code for the event is messed up.
What version had it working last? I could see if I can just integrate it into the game.
I did everything with the bugfix of the last update from fr1ko. Though with a new play, we have too much feminity to go very far :
1660714511390.png

Good continuation.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Every new version of this game has new bugs for pages that used to work. It's really a mess. When one code something he should also try it :D

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Hello.

I just wanted to help but it didn't work correctly :cry:.

Thanks to your message, I realized there was some inconsistencies in my hints : I wrote the steps from memory and decided to add the choices in () afterward but forgot to adjust the text adequately (by the way, what I wrote was what happened in previous versions : step 1 catch and step 2 blowjob).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did everything with the bugfix of the last update from fr1ko. Though with a new play, we have too much feminity to go very far :
View attachment 1988595

Good continuation.
Can you link me to this bug fix? This is why I am getting different results than you. LOL Never mind found it. What I am curious about was with Gabby, wasn't there a way to still be male and interact with her? Is transitioning now mandatory?

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Quick question, can you romance/get into a relationships with Felix, playing as a non-sissy male MC, without actually sissifying Felix? As in, a somewhat 'normal' gay relationship where Felix remains as he is (well, with what Chloe has already done with him up until the start of the game) and male MC is more, or fully, masculine?

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Also, I'm playing the latest version but can not get beyond Felix's mum showing her boobs when you blackmail her. Despite the tips given in this thread, when I go into her bedroom the next day there is no option for a blowjob, just an empty bedroom and a generic 'you shouldn't be in here' message. :unsure:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Quick question, can you romance/get into a relationships with Felix, playing as a non-sissy male MC, without actually sissifying Felix? As in, a somewhat 'normal' gay relationship where Felix remains as he is (well, with what Chloe has already done with him up until the start of the game) and male MC is more, or fully, masculine?
No

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Can you link me to this bug fix? This is why I am getting different results than you. LOL Never mind found it. What I am curious about was with Gabby, wasn't there a way to still be male and interact with her? Is transitioning now mandatory?
Yeah, it's still available but you'd have to use a previous save since we can't increase her relationship points in this update.
1660792079434.png

Also, I'm playing the latest version but can not get beyond Felix's mum showing her boobs when you blackmail her. Despite the tips given in this thread, when I go into her bedroom the next day there is no option for a blowjob, just an empty bedroom and a generic 'you shouldn't be in here' message. :unsure:
Sorry for my tips not being that much useful. The only thing that came to my mind is maybe she isn't there everyday, particularly on Saturday or Sunday. Otherwise, I don't have any other clue and it seems to be buggy though.

Troqu already answered but I like to think that we can lessen or stop the evolution with our choices.
And maybe reverse the whole process in the future (yeah, I'm probably dreaming but why not? The dev is adding things or storylines that seemed impossible before).

By the way, did you try the masculine version of the camshow job? There's also some extra scenes with Liam and Alex. Though it's full of errors in this version.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Zedire

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I started fresh, and it doesn't seem to be any option to go past the boobs flash with Felix's mother. Also, i can't seem to have any option to start a career as a male cam model, but then, lots of things doesn't seem to go anywhere.

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Sorry for my tips not being that much useful. The only thing that came to my mind is maybe she isn't there everyday, particularly on Saturday or Sunday. Otherwise, I don't have any other clue and it seems to be buggy though.
Thanks, I'll try it on different days of the week and see if I have any luck.

Troqu already answered but I like to think that we can lessen or stop the evolution with our choices.
And maybe reverse the whole process in the future (yeah, I'm probably dreaming but why not? The dev is adding things or storylines that seemed impossible before).

By the way, did you try the masculine version of the camshow job? There's also some extra scenes with Liam and Alex. Though it's full of errors in this version.

Good continuation.
I would be nice to have the option. In my game atm I've stopped short of actually fiving him the serum, and have another save back at the original Chloe conversation where you make the choice, just in case agreeing to help her locks me in to sissifying him rather than keeping Felix as-is.

I didn't even know about the camshow job. How do you get that? Also, who is Alex, maybe my brain is just wack right now but I don't remember meeting a guy by that name... unless you meant Felix? :unsure:

Reactions: Oliz82
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes