DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
I started fresh, and it doesn't seem to be any option to go past the boobs flash with Felix's mother. Also, i can't seem to have any option to start a career as a male cam model, but then, lots of things doesn't seem to go anywhere.
I ran into the same problem. In "accuse her of having someone...", I found a line "set $morinmomstory == 2" - changed it to "set $morinmomstory to 2" and it seemed to advance. Haven't really tested it though!

rallytruck101

Aug 1, 2017
how can i achieve 99 "highness"? The lsd and cocaine give 80, weed gives 20, and moondust gives 10, 20 or 30. Even falling alseep only brings you down to 5, never a number that ends in 9.

Reactions: hooviescoop

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I started fresh, and it doesn't seem to be any option to go past the boobs flash with Felix's mother. Also, i can't seem to have any option to start a career as a male cam model, but then, lots of things doesn't seem to go anywhere.
Sorry for not being that much helpful.
That's strange for the male camshow job. If I start a new game and chose that work directly, it decreases my feminity little by little and I can play the male side of the job.

I didn't even know about the camshow job. How do you get that? Also, who is Alex, maybe my brain is just wack right now but I don't remember meeting a guy by that name... unless you meant Felix? :unsure:
The are 5 jobs : Pawn Shop, Chapel, Club Six, Hospital and Camshow with a male and female side for each job
Camshow job : Use Computer->Look for Job->Become Camshow Host (be careful : to have the option, you mustn't have another job)

Alex is the male version of Alicia (if you chose to not give her back the trinket, she'll change sex at some point of the storyline).

Good continuation.

Reactions: OwlBeer

Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
which of the options should I choose?
because I'm blocked, I don't know how to continue with the events of this character.. Capture.PNG

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
If dev read this thread, or if someone willing to realy it to them, I suggest, while Alice route doesn't support female MC, make it accessible to male MC only. Like, add check "if 'gender:male'=false" and make her say "Sorry, I'm not into girls" or something.

SvetlanS

Jan 11, 2021
There are some bugs with Gabby - the dev added the checking for 250 relations with two persons and the variable $gabbyrelation was changed to $fatherrelation. Maybe there are more bugs of this type.

Rakot321

Jun 10, 2021
:ROFLMAO: No, but seriously. All you have to do is open the HTML in a text editor, search for Money, and replace all instances of cash -= with +=. That is what I did. That way all purchases will be as if the seller is paying you to take their shit. If only you could have IRL that way, ey?
Man it doesn't work

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes