daddyCzapo

Mar 26, 2019
Still Alicia bug
Error:<<if>>:<<else>> must be the final clause. Alicia Club work event random = 3 is bugged.
The fix took care of other bug with alicia after you first encountered her in the park. The one you experience wasn't taken into account

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Was a a news update yesterday on patreon.

“Just have a couple things to go over today, but firstly, for those of you who haven't seen, next update will be just later this month will mostly focus on interactions with Felix and Chloe outside of their storyline, like being able to do things with Felix even after choosing Chloe's storyline instead of him mostly being left to the wayside, and vice versa. I'd also like to rework some of the story scenes such as the opening scene and introductions to each town (I don't think Thretik really has one at the moment, even.), though I don't have many details of just what all that will entail just yet.

Secondly, there will be changes to payment on Patreon here next month, so I do want to mention it, though it won't really affect anyone that's already here. Essentially, Patreon's new standard payment set up is to charge on joining and recur from that date, rather than only processing payments on the 1st of each month. For example, if you left for a few months, then decide to come back, you will be charged on joining and then that same day each month (so, if you joined on the 10th, you would then be charged every month on the 10th instead of the 1st). Once again, I'd like to clarify that for everyone that is already subscribed here, nothing will actually change and payment will continue going through on the 1st every month.

Other than that, these next couple of months are going to be busy around my personal life just with all the holiday stuff happening, so getting two updates out a month might be a bit of a stretch, but I'm going to keep pushing along as best I can and not get too far off track.

Anyway, thank you all for the support as always and I hope you look forward to more content soon!“

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Any way to cheat money? I Tried the SugarCube.State.active.variables thingy but it wont let me change the cash or anything

tcianci

Feb 15, 2018
1668545719686.png

Does anyone have any idea where this video is from? (In the game, it's shown when you decide to Have Sex All Together (from the Dad conversation) with high masculinity)

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
How do you progress past relationship lvl 28 with the parents I haven't made any more progress past that.

Edit: went back some pages and saw a mention of having your masc or fem over 5% so gonna try that.

Edit2: that worked for me.

Last edited:

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
With high masculinity MC gets it up his arse? Masculinity nowadays... :D
You can be very masculine and still take it in the ass. I know from experience. Hell, my fucking game is full of those guys :ROFLMAO:

By the way, maybe I should replay this game, it's been a while since I played.

Reactions: Yukisyoma
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes