Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Did you try SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash=1000000
or what did you write into console?
If you have trouble doing it that way you can always load it into and edit whatever you want there.

fimbult

Mar 13, 2018
Why do save editors and/or console commands not work with inhibition and corruption? No matter what I put in at the start they keep resetting to 500 inhibition, 0 corruption when the save is actually loaded.

Jul 11, 2018
Why do save editors and/or console commands not work with inhibition and corruption? No matter what I put in at the start they keep resetting to 500 inhibition, 0 corruption when the save is actually loaded.
are you sure you're in the right thread? made me look, ngl.

May 6, 2019
Its a great game!

One aspect through that I think should be considered you should change is the dad, his photo of him looks old but when it cuts to the segment of them doing anything seems like his around the same age the MC.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Haven't played this in ages: did they finally actually move the actual story forward enough that it's worth playing? I remember doing the friend and his sister, then finding that the sister had pretty much zero content and the friend, bizarrely, just moved to uni but then couldn't be feminized at all.

Can you finally do something to/with them properly or no?

Katana!

May 26, 2018
Interesting game, although I did notice some things that should be easy to fix. When you change into a female, there are still scenes that assume you're male. Like with Felix it still assumes you're a guy and gives you those scenes which is a shame....

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes