vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Given that you can change to female on your first day, im really confused what the "proper" route to play this is

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

It was a small but nice update.
The introduction scenes were well done (though the one for Thretik seems bugged since it's happening each time we go there).
The new side stories for Chloe and Felix were interesting. There's less for Felix though. And it's weird how we got it on Chloe's storyline (we go to Gabby's place and unlock it :unsure:; at least, we have the book on Felix's storyline). For information, it's unavailable on old saves.
With the reorganization of Felix's room, we lose the ability to find the magazines and panties on Chloe's storyline (and it's later in Felix's storyline), though it solves the problem of Felix being present when he wasn't there.
I don't really know what changed on Alicia's storyline since I don't really remember the dialogs that much. The reduction of the price of the restaurant was welcomed since it's at the beginning. And now it's getting a blowjob on the masculine path or giving a blowjob on the feminine path with Alex :(.
Thanks for fixing the error at Chloe's workplace.

It seems that Liam's house is available earlier than it should be.

Good continuation.

Alder9800

Sep 30, 2021
in felix's route there is an option to use a little or a lot of a potion but is there something planned for that or does it just make felix a little more daring?

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

There wasn't that much added so it was a quick play. I'm wondering now were Zikala's storyline is leading (the new content is somewhat strange). As for Winter, since there was various choices, I think some are missing (Jason/the stranger, Winter/her sister and the 2 trios) if the dev really wants to go through every possibilities, unless it's included in the other options. Also, why adding the relationship's points from 350 to 400 if it's not implemented yet.
Thanks for the bug fixes, particularly Thretik's introduction repeating, being transported to your home when you do something at your appart and being sent to the leaving room when speaking with your parents. We are still spanked to go further than 200 in Winter's storyline so I don't know what had been solved.

Many thanks fr1ko for sharing for some time now.

Good continuation.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
FriendsOfMine-1.1.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
Is there any way to see the "Chet barging in on you and Felix watching the odd tape" scene late in the game? That's in the living room of your parent's house? Felix has already gone to university. I chose Chet over Chloe, and then nothing much came of that. I don't remember seeing Chet in forever.
Now when I visit the university I can only go to the library. The option to visit Felix is gone.

Reactions: Nopingnote

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
how do i pass this part [
You ask if you can visit the man on the 13th floor. "Alright, well I'm going to need the name of the person you are going to see, I can't just let you up there." she says with a tone of irritation as she then goes on to look at a magazine]

• Angry
Reactions: daddyCzapo
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes