Hydra22

Jun 5, 2017
hello, I have a question, how are you progressing in the story of mrs. Morin, can someone help me, I'm on the side, so what should I choose after this decision? Screenshot 2024-06-16 090456.png

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
something odd happen on this playthough, I chose to turn Chole into a slut but the strange thing is somehow Felix jumped to his sissy route.

antzicms

Jul 17, 2023
Awesome Game.
Is it possible Alicia in the future ,if you are a SUB in the relationship turn into a NTR(hardcore QOS or maybe liter) or will be a Sharing relationship? Maybe both options will be optimal for all :sneaky:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Latest posts from patreon regarding next update :

New 6/16/2024

Hey everyone, sorry the roadmap i was working on isn't here yet, I was trying to redesign it and I'm not quite happy with it so far and spending too much time on it, so for now I'll just talk about what's coming up.

Chloe's story so far has been going good, so 1.3.1 is on track so far and will also have a little bit of UI updates. The main storyline has been going well too, but I don't want to guarantee it coming out with this update just yet.

Following that, 1.3.2 will be a slight change with Liam's story content coming up and then the PC Feminization content in 1.3.3. And as the storyline update gets finished either this update or the next one, I am going to then focus on trying to update Gabby's stuff finally to work more like the PC parent's content before going into some new characters in the future that are related to the main story. Once I have the roadmap sorted out it'll have a big more information on the future, but those are the current plans and things are going smoothly for the moment.

Thank you all for your patience and support as always and I hope you look forward to the new content soon!

A quick update (7/1/2024)

Posting this for those of you not on Discord:
I made a mistake and lost a lot of writing done. I am trying to recover it and fix everything currently, but I just thought I should update you all on what's going on since the update should have been out already. I apologize for the delay, hopefully I can get it sorted out and put the update out soon.

Reactions: xana94 and Oliz82

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
There is a new Patreon version v1.3.1
(patch notes from tfgs)

Patch Notes for 1.3.1 (Patreon):

- Added new content to Chloe's storyline (NOT the PC Feminization one)!
- Added a small continuation to Zikala's story (as a setup to the finale to the main storyline coming later this update series)!
- Added handjob and anal sex options with Chloe in her apartment.
- Added a handjob option with Felix in his dorm room.
- Reworked the achievement notification, completely abandoning the old code for something more fitting and that actually works properly (Thanks to Chapel whose custom macro this new code is derived from).
- Changed the UI buttons for menus (like Save and Restart) to red to better match the theme (Thanks to redytogame for taking care of that).
- Fixed some of Chloe's intimate scenes not checking for the Love the Hardest Way achievement.
- Fixed Gabby telling you to meet the Pawnshop owner on Friday when it's no longer a requirement.
- Fixed an image issue with the Team Leader Pawnshop job.
- Fixed some job scenes not checking for the Love the Hardest Way achievement.
- Fixed the sex scenes with Liam, Alex, and Alicia for the camshow not counting towards your sex total and the Love the Hardest Way achievement.
- Fixed some of the scenes with Felix in his dorm not having his dialogue properly colored.

Depthhound

Sep 30, 2021
There is a new Patreon version v1.3.1
(patch notes from tfgs)

Patch Notes for 1.3.1 (Patreon):

- Added new content to Chloe's storyline (NOT the PC Feminization one)!
- Added a small continuation to Zikala's story (as a setup to the finale to the main storyline coming later this update series)!
- Added handjob and anal sex options with Chloe in her apartment.
- Added a handjob option with Felix in his dorm room.
- Reworked the achievement notification, completely abandoning the old code for something more fitting and that actually works properly (Thanks to Chapel whose custom macro this new code is derived from).
- Changed the UI buttons for menus (like Save and Restart) to red to better match the theme (Thanks to redytogame for taking care of that).
- Fixed some of Chloe's intimate scenes not checking for the Love the Hardest Way achievement.
- Fixed Gabby telling you to meet the Pawnshop owner on Friday when it's no longer a requirement.
- Fixed an image issue with the Team Leader Pawnshop job.
- Fixed some job scenes not checking for the Love the Hardest Way achievement.
- Fixed the sex scenes with Liam, Alex, and Alicia for the camshow not counting towards your sex total and the Love the Hardest Way achievement.
- Fixed some of the scenes with Felix in his dorm not having his dialogue properly colored.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks
The linked image archive is ca 2 GB, so it is likely the complete image folder (v1.3.1) and not an update (delta) with just the ca 60 MB new images and videos.

Edit :
The first link is just update of images (ca 880 MB), second link is full image folder (ca 2 GB), third link is the html file (6 MB). It is strange that for a difference of ca 60 MB in size between full image folders 1.3 and 1.3.1 the update difference is almost 900 MB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Depthhound

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks
The linked image archive is ca 2 GB, so it is likely the complete image folder (v1.3.1) and not an update (delta) with just the ca 60 MB new images and videos.
The update seems to contain only the new image files. The Mega link is the new FULL archive for those who have not yet downloaded the game, or may be a few updates behind. Hence, the standalone link to the HTML file as well.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The update seems to contain only the new image files. The Mega link is the new FULL archive for those who have not yet downloaded the game, or may be a few updates behind. Hence, the standalone link to the HTML file as well.
My mistake.
I mistook the first link as headline and so I missed it.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FriendsOfMine-1.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sissybimbo89

Mar 9, 2020
The amount of time between updates to the PC feminization storyline in a game where the main story is PC feminization is crazy. I used to love this game so much, but at this point i feel like I check in on it about once a year because it's lost the plot literally.

Reactions: surfpup
Aug 4, 2017
From my understanding the game has straight, gay and M to F content, whats the ratio of M to F compared to Femboy/Gay content? is it roughly the same or is the TF content lacking?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The amount of time between updates to the PC feminization storyline in a game where the main story is PC feminization is crazy. I used to love this game so much, but at this point i feel like I check in on it about once a year because it's lost the plot literally.
This game started in 2018.
The mc feminization path is just one of many paths in the game. By now you can almost directly switch to a female protagonist, have lesbian relationship, and you can also just explore the world, work, make your character more masculine or feminine over time, have relationships with different male/female characters ... it is more like a (small) open world game to explore, no visual novel.

Reactions: Forgotted

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
This game started in 2018.
The mc feminization path is just one of many paths in the game. By now you can almost directly switch to a female protagonist, have lesbian relationship, and you can also just explore the world, work, make your character more masculine or feminine over time, have relationships with different male/female characters ... it is more like a (small) open world game to explore, no visual novel.
There's really only 2 and a half branches to take in the main story. And everything else is just shallow side content where you pick between 2 branches for each portion.

And then there's the entirely superficial choice to have female versions of (most) scenes, which are much lower quality because of how hastily they're written and added.

Game's as wide and deep as a puddle, and not at all indicative of 6 years of development. Calling this game open world implies there's a world to be open in the first place, all you do is go to the predesignated spots and trigger event chains that are entirely self-contained and that's it, it's just a short non-linear visual novel with extra steps.

Chazy9

Oct 6, 2023
Has the felix storyline finally been fixed for the female character or does it still show the same gay videos and choices regardless of gender?

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes