reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Update time for those who still care :HideThePain:
Been out of the loop. Has anything happened? Played this twice and the game was going in a good direction, also had lots of support.

It should have a netorase tag for one of Alicia's paths, though. I know that the site's tag system is a bit limited and would definitely attract a lot of haters to the thread, but there's already a sharing path with Alicia that's well worth further development. Currently, it ends where you decide that she can take customers at the night club. For some reason I was no longer able to have sex with her after that - probably due to the path being WIP, even if you sleep with her at home you don't get to have sex. This could be easily fixed, and this path could be developed into a deeper sharing path, with events that could involve Alicia helping you out in your other jobs - like letting her have sex with the rich man instead of you, and other events in the same spirit. I wouldn't even mind seeing one of her past "friends" coming back into your lives and a bit of cheating on her part, as long as it were possible to make it right - either through apology or moving on to an open relationship. After all, the MC themselves can fuck everyone - you could also be caught cheating, why not, maybe that would trigger her cheating but instead of spiralling down, you could have a convo and choose whether to remain monogamous or open your relationship. More extreme options also seem possible, such as Alicia being groomed by the mistress into cucking you. I can see the story allowing that, but it's not a choice I would make if Alicia were my main LI.

One thing I'd try to "fix" is the "false harem" situation where the MC gets leeway to develop multiple romantic relationships that don't interact with each other. It would be fine if each of these relationships had to assume either being exclusive, or non exclusive.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
One thing I'd try to "fix" is the "false harem" situation where the MC gets leeway to develop multiple romantic relationships that don't interact with each other. It would be fine if each of these relationships had to assume either being exclusive, or non exclusive.
This dev won't do that. It would require a lot of work and writing and they've been milking supporters for years at this point with drip feeding minor content or adding new side routes so they don't have to actually write more on the main paths and possibly finish them.

Reactions: AcTePuKc

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
This dev won't do that. It would require a lot of work and writing and they've been milking supporters for years at this point with drip feeding minor content or adding new side routes so they don't have to actually write more on the main paths and possibly finish them.
Your pessimism kind of makes me sad. I can see where you're coming from, although I haven't followed this thread for a while, but is this arc really that much more work than others? I mean, a few updates ago the Alex arc got some development, I'm sure that pleased part of the audience, but others may prefer to keep Alicia, and some of those would like to see her sharing path developed. It's in the story already, so why should it be more work than other arcs? Alicia's sharing story is just hanging in limbo. I bet a number of haters would surely hate it, but it's a completely optional path, and, reciprocally, it might bring some new players if they added the "tag that shall not be named" LOL But without a bit more content into it, that arc is still only sketched and would disappoint if someone played the game for it. Fortunately, this game has got quite a bit of content already, a good pace without too much grinding or developing too quickly. This is likely just one of many WIP branches.

I think there was a point a few months ago where I got some response from the dev here in the forum (I may be wrong, though... too many games played since), so I posted in the hope that this might be a direction they'd intended already, and might be encouraged to pursue.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FriendsOfMine-1.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

VikingCock

Dec 29, 2020
FriendsOfMine-1.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
seems pretty busted no pics showing up just boxes everywhere. have to click on box to see what your clicking eg save. no pics during playthrough.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
need more with Mom ,Shower clips ends to soon ,kitchen more action ,her friends so far just one visit ,many times seen her really horny but no any buttons to go right on actions with her to help her LOL (sofa,kitchen) perhaps some night time with her ,"sleep" together.....still thank you for game and hard works

Thrownman

Sep 6, 2017
Felix is never home, I think the game is stuck thinking he is at university. I don't see any debug option for it on the PC. Is there a variable that I can go change myself?

Jul 28, 2017
Umm... So changelogs talk a lot about Female PC, but I don't see an options to start as one. Starting screen only allows to select name and start as a guy. Am I missing something?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Then it's not a "Female PC". Just wasted time.
This is a transformation game, although transformation of the mc and other characters and most other content in general is optional.

"Female PC" refers to the mc with female body after transformation. If the default scene eg is straight MF sex, then the alternative scene is lesbian FF sex. Large parts of the game can be played with both male or female body and so require at least two versions of videos. Additionally depending on mc stats there may be sub or dom variants for many random scenes.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes