xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
How can I unpack it to have pictures?
Once you download and unzip it, unzip the other zipped file (that has the images). Make sure that the folder is named images (lower case). So, you should have the HTML file in a folder and next to it a folder called "images". When you open images, it should have a list of folders for the game's images (actions, alicia, chapel, etc.). If it's not in that exact format, the images will fail. Sunfall zipped the pictures weird in this version so that it makes it a little harder to do, I don't know why.

dmas

Aug 3, 2017
If it's easier though, I repacked it here:

Just download that and unzip it and the images should work fine. Let me know if they don't.
Ok I managed to change the name of the photo folder. I looked into the HTML file but still I do not know how to deal with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Ok I managed to change the name of the photo folder. I looked into the HTML file but still I do not know how to deal with this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that same issue. Those are just bugs, as far as I can tell (author is missing a <</if>> statement. As long as you can see most of the pictures though, you should be fine.

balhoute

Jan 26, 2019
I'm thinking about Dev is hiding his completed HTML file and sending to his patreon in a different way

Meikono1

Sep 20, 2017
I get that same issue. Those are just bugs, as far as I can tell (author is missing a <</if>> statement. As long as you can see most of the pictures though, you should be fine.
I fixes most Issues that i saw.
Sleeping is Fixed, Objectives, Status, And i looked through the Liam Questchain and fixed all bugs there.

if you see more errors eccour, pls show me .
:)

dragonius

Jan 7, 2017
0.7a
- Added more to the Player Feminization story!
- The Status page will now show your current outfit.
- Fixed Chloe's bedroom greetings still using the old image setup.
- Fixed the scene in which you show Chloe your video having the wrong character image.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Image Pack-
HTML-

I swear this guy just slaps something together at the last minute. I'll upload the fixed html file when he inevitably patches up his shoddy coding in like three days.

toradrac

Dec 17, 2016
Fixed html is out.

Patch Notes:
- Added a wardrobe to your Bedroom, allowing you to view and change into outfits that you own.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from continuing the Player Feminization story after showing Chloe your video.
- Fixed an error in the Park.

Liska

Dec 9, 2016
Patreon Patch Notes 0.6d - 0.7a Part 2:

0.7a Part 2
- Updated the Felix story line!
- Added new versions of scenes with Felix at his new home.
- The Clothing store in the Twonton mall is now open with the 3 outfits from the feminization story as well as 2 new outfits.
- Added 2 new outfits to the pawnshop.
- Fixed a conflict between staying the night with Felix and asking him to use the dildo; you can now see both options when they are both available.
- Fixed the image for Felix's bedroom.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes