morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
wie kann man als girl anfangen ?
Gar nicht. Du musst Dich langsam transformieren lassen...allerdings geht nur Femboi ? Sissy, nicht Maedchen.

"How can you start as a girl"?

Not at all. You have to transform into a femboi / Sissy slowly

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there a walkthrough?
Largely unnecessary, most of the storyline is pretty well signposted. There is one major choice early on leading you down one of three paths, the rest flow from there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apart from that, it's an html game, so if you're curious about the effects of a choice, you can always just open the file in an editor and rummage around a bit.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
This dev should try play testing it for a bit at least. I mean, it's broken af, wtf man.
Where? There are some bugs, but, on the whole, it's pretty good. Specific criticism is better than a general insult. I've played this dozens of times and there aren't too many issues.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Where? There are some bugs, but, on the whole, it's pretty good. Specific criticism is better than a general insult. I've played this dozens of times and there aren't too many issues.
Open the status screen, now find a way to close it without history-backward button. Let's see. Using a shower results in some hideous error (Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $isClean = 0), salon screen doesn't have a button to refuse and results in an error (Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>), many screens won't tell you anything even if conditions were not met (pretending it went fine), that work screen gives you a status change in description when you don't have enough energy, quests won't progress for whatever reason...

I dunno, it's less than a minute in game and I already found some serious problems.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
After playing some more everything seems even more broken: empty screens, you can't choose anything because 'Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>'. So, yeah.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Open the status screen, now find a way to close it without history-backward button. Let's see. Using a shower results in some hideous error (Error: <<if>>: assignment operator found within <<if>> clause (perhaps you meant to use an equality operator: ==, ===, eq, is), invalid: $isClean = 0), salon screen doesn't have a button to refuse and results in an error (Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>), many screens won't tell you anything even if conditions were not met (pretending it went fine), that work screen gives you a status change in description when you don't have enough energy, quests won't progress for whatever reason...

I dunno, it's less than a minute in game and I already found some serious problems.
Yeah, a couple of places where they forgot to close an "if". The shower isn't working properly, but that's something just added. And the status screen (along with objectives) is supposed to be a screen where you need the back button. My game is the same way. It's because of the limitations of Sugarcube. Since there's nothing to change on that page, you can just move backwards. They might be able to use the $return function, but that causes other issues.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Yeah, a couple of places where they forgot to close an "if". ...
How do you forget to close an "if" statement?! I always, ALWAYS, close everything after opening. "If" statements, any html tag, any bracket. Even if your editor/IDE has an auto close feature installed it's just good practice to do this (or learn to do this). If I wasn't coding all day at work I would probably be coding a game myself, it would have less bugs. :ROFLMAO:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
How do you forget to close an "if" statement?! I always, ALWAYS, close everything after opening. "If" statements, any html tag, any bracket. Even if your editor/IDE has an auto close feature installed it's just good practice to do this (or learn to do this). If I wasn't coding all day at work I would probably be coding a game myself, it would have less bugs. :ROFLMAO:
Meh, there are many reasons for this to happen. Having to modify existing code with nested ifs or adding elseifs can easily lead to deleting or forgetting some /if. Yes good programming discipline should catch (or prevent) a lot but some always slip through. Those should then be caught by the compiler (and dont tell me you never had a compiler tell you that you forgot a bracket or semicolon, i and no other programmer will believe you) but it's html ...

Now I'm not saying the developer should not improve his/her coding skills (especially after taking a look at the code, wanted to find out why you can quit a job if you are working somewhere else), but at least the bugs are not blocking content (except one so far). They are just annoying.

Reactions: xxx_chris2018

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Now I'm not saying the developer should not improve his/her coding skills (especially after taking a look at the code, wanted to find out why you can quit a job if you are working somewhere else), but at least the bugs are not blocking content (except one so far). They are just annoying.
And not everyone does this for a living. I have no idea how to code. I just do it for fun and I learn a lot. I close most of my ifs, but I forget sometimes, especially when there are a lot of nested ones. And I'm not saying to not bring them up, I'm sure the dev likes hearing about them. I'm just saying there's a difference between "There are too many bugs" and "I noticed you forgot to close an if on this page". One helps make the game better, the other makes you seem like you're bitching about something that you very likely get for free.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
xxx_chris2018 yes, that is also very true. But a person who does not know how to code would just say "This is broken. It has bugs everywhere." But a person who knows a bit of code would report the bug with more details.

About the nested ifs - if there are too many then there is probably a better way to do it. But in this case, an html game, there might not be so the dev should be extra careful.

For example, if (cond1)->if (cond2)->if (cond3) would be better as if (cond1 && cond2 && cond3). But again, I don't know the capabilities of the engine. In vanilla js it would be simple.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
xxx_chris2018 yes, that is also very true. But a person who does not know how to code would just say "This is broken. It has bugs everywhere." But a person who knows a bit of code would report the bug with more details.

About the nested ifs - if there are too many then there is probably a better way to do it. But in this case, an html game, there might not be so the dev should be extra careful.

For example, if (cond1)->if (cond2)->if (cond3) would be better as if (cond1 && cond2 && cond3). But again, I don't know the capabilities of the engine. In vanilla js it would be simple.
You've definitely got some good points. I guess my goal was, basically, to say let's cut an amateur dev some slack. If you're going to give feedback, make it constructive, rather than overly negative. But, you're right, if you know nothing about code, you probably don't even know how to say what's wrong. I know that, 4 months ago, I couldn't have.

As for better ways of coding. Oh, no doubt at all. I'm sure that the way I'm coding is highly inefficient. I just don't know any other way. I think that's probably a likely problem. His code here looks much cleaner and more compact than mine, so he knows a lot more than I do. However, if we were all experts at this, we'd be doing it professionally, getting paid, and probably not creating games like this. I don't want negative comments to discourage devs who post with regularity from giving up, just because they can't get it perfect the first time. I guess that's all I'm saying. ;)

Reactions: neonbass
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes