Liska

Dec 9, 2016
0.7b Final
- Added a little bit more to the story with Mr. and Mrs. Morin.
- After completing the new content with the Morins, you can now freely have sex with them depending on the path you went down.
- You can now smoke the marijuana from the dealer in the park in your bedroom or at the park.
- Getting too drunk will now leave you hungover in the morning reducing your attractiveness.
- If the High meter maxes out as a result of LSD or Moondust, you will now overdose.
- Smoking marijuana now reduces your arousal by 10 and has a 50% chance of reducing your energy by 10.
- Taking LSD now increases your energy by 20.
- Jerking off in the bathroom due to very high arousal now only reduces arousal by 40 rather than completely to 0.
- Fixed some instances of arousal not being properly affected.
- Fixed some text not using the correct effects.

we wait:)

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the link for the 0.7b Final ,enjoy it
changelog is below

Last edited:

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Is the bar not available yet, aswell as most things in the other town?
Whenever i order a drink at the bar the next page is just a blank black page with no options or images.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
So... At what point will a transformation be available from Gabby? Or am I missing something?

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
When i take a look at the files i see alot of images and gifs that are suppose to be at places like the "university" "club" "bar" etc but in my game i've completed the objectives and haven't even been able to get into the university, bar or club. Any help?

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Here is
Friends of Mine 0.7c Part 1 enjoy

Patch Notes:

- Updated Liam's storyline! He'll show up back in town 2 days after the events at his family's house.

- Masturbating now reduces Arousal by 60 rather than straight to 0.

- Fixed a bug in the Club Six storyline when having to guess someone's name.

- Fixed error on the Objectives page.

- Fixed a bunch of broken If statements.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Here is
Friends of Mine 0.7c Part 1 enjoy

Patch Notes:

- Updated Liam's storyline! He'll show up back in town 2 days after the events at his family's house.

- Masturbating now reduces Arousal by 60 rather than straight to 0.

- Fixed a bug in the Club Six storyline when having to guess someone's name.

- Fixed error on the Objectives page.

- Fixed a bunch of broken If statements.
Thx :devilish:

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Dev follows a pattern in updates. Several minor bugfixes and little content and after 5-6 a major update.
Some may not like it, but it is much more active :LOL:than 80% of other Dev.
I miss some news and twists and hope he will do it in the next updates, as it is cooling the story.

Good game...one of my favorites

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
I think it has reached the final stretch and Dev needs to think about how to finish without misreading the game.

For example:
-A romantic ending with Felix.
-ending where MC becomes a Club dancer.
-ending where he lives like Mr. King. or Liam.
-Alicia, Chloe, his parents and Felix parents can be explored too.

Finishing the game well so as not to happen like others who lost focus and it seems like other games were made within it because Dev lost motivation and ran out of ideas.

Reactions: SilenceHill

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
So if you choose "I'm going to help you" you'll be able to feminize Felix, If you choose to help Felix, you'll get feminized yourself so does that mean if you choose "I think you could do with some encouragement yourself" that you get both siblings or only Chloe?

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
Sorry to tell you this but, at this point in time you can not have both siblings at the same time.
You get a lot of fun with Chloe, as a consolation.

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
Looking at change log it looks like there is a lot of content for getting Feminized but no indication on making Felix a Fem path. So my question is how much content is there for Felix path? or Chloe path?

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
There is a fair amount.
I have played this game quite a few times and have always enjoyed it.
I suggest to you, play it and have fun trying all the different variables that you can do.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes