putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
This one has some new scenes and bugs too, but it's the latest until it comes out 0.7f
;)

Happy Halloween :devilish:

Patch Notes:

- You can now search your parent's bedroom when they aren't in it, leading to various different scenes.

- Your parents will now comment on you wearing the Sissy dress and/or having a manicure done.

- Help has been moved from the sidebar to the computer.

- Fixed capitalization of some options.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
First I wanted to tell you that I really appreciate your game, honestly I'm much more attracted to the story with Liam, neither one of them becomes female and it's perfect like that, the girls in the game doesn't attract me more than that.

I've finished the story with Liam, I must admit that I'm looking forward to seeing the rest.
If I can afford a suggestion, since he appears a few times in town and we can go see a movie that can end with a handjob, there is also the possibility to go further, not necessarily to the movies, but at least a blowjob or a fuck.

Anyway, I like it and I'm waiting for the next step!

Narog

Nov 16, 2016
i seem to be stuck in Felix's route?
i read the book at home and objective tells me to visit Felix (to reinforce his feminization), yet nothing new is available.
only have the options to play games, flirt and blowjob.
tried all of them multiple times over multiple days, yet nothing progresses.
on a new playthrough in 7d and also in 7e.

what am i doing wrong?

nvm, had to go to Trevor's house

AzraelGr

Aug 1, 2018
Whenever I search the parent's bedroom the movie scene never plays, it leads to a gray empty screen. Same with accepting dad's punishment for uisng the dildo.

Reactions: jiffk and Adamex

SimSallaBim

Dec 15, 2017

0.7f Prelim
- Added a new character, Winter, that can be found in Twonton.
- Added Play Stats section to the Status page.
- The Status page has been condensed a bit.
- Revamped the Characterpedia to look nicer, as well as contain more information about characters.
- Added Liam and the new character Winter to the Characterpedia.
- Fixed the computer not having an image.
- Fixed various typos and grammar issues.
- Fixed a bug with blacking out from margaritas in Club Six.
- Fixed the hard irish coffee (when at the coffee shop with Liam) not properly affecting drunkiness.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes