putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Been following the game for a while now, mostly for the Felix path, which I really am interested to see how it will continue.
Still hoping more games will be created where the player is the one turning someone in a sissy, there are so many story possibilities after all.
From simple revenge to clever manipulation. You could be the older friend, “teaching” a younger one how to be “cool” if you want to have incest, you can have it be your younger brother. Maybe you are summoning a demon/use magic to slowly turn your bully into your cock warmer and so on. So much potential, still unused.
Would be interesting to follow these story lines, but I can't see Dev exploring that way.

It seems that he is not very open to opinions or afraid that they will disfigure what he wants from the game. It's a shame, but I don't think the game will be as complex, deep and complete as your ideas.

I think he does the game himself so it's complicated to "demand" a lot because it shouldn't be easy

Reactions: SilenceHill

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
Would be interesting to follow these story lines, but I can't see Dev exploring that way.

It seems that he is not very open to opinions or afraid that they will disfigure what he wants from the game. It's a shame, but I don't think the game will be as complex, deep and complete as your ideas.

I think he does the game himself so it's complicated to "demand" a lot because it shouldn't be easy
Oh, I didn't mean he should follow them, I like how he does the game at the moment. The ideas were just an example how so many sissy plots are still out there, yet nobody seems to make games where you are the one turning someone else.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Have a nice weekend ;)

Changelog:

- Updated Felix's story with more content!

- Added a Library to the University in Twonton.

- Added two skills to learn at the library (webcam hacking and photography) that will open new options at certain places and with certain characters.

- Added an option to use the new Webcam Hacking skill on your computer for random scenes.

- Added an option to use your Photography skill at the park for random scenes.

- Readjusted the variables for the Chloe and Felix stories to separate them and prevent issues.

- Added a temporary debug option to the computer in your bedroom to reset Felix/Chloe story progression.

- Fixed an option in the Felix story that could stop you from progressing.

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
Doesn't seem to be any new content for Felix, still ends in his room with the same options... Also, be careful with the library, you'll get trapped. Computer still shows the gif, which only should play on the sissy path.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Doesn't seem to be any new content for Felix, still ends in his room with the same options... Also, be careful with the library, you'll get trapped. Computer still shows the gif, which only should play on the sissy path.
New content is at university. Little, but there is news:LOL:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah the library is a trap. But it does not matter because even if you fix it, and fix the study part and study hacking / photography there is no content for it in the game (even searched the file for the variable names and they are only used in the studying part).

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Should have waited before playing it all again, such a waste of time...
Usually 3 - 4 updates with little content and then one with significant news. (Not always. sometimes too many updates with nothing) :cautious:

But this is the best game of style...until now

TMX

Dec 21, 2017
Really makes one wish for more games of this style. Sadly making one is time consuming, otherwise more people would try their hands at them.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
The biggest problem is that there are 3 paths and if you only like and play one of them, you get frustrated when have upgrade to the other paths.

I like Felix and when he update others I get upset, but I understand that the game is not just for my taste only and Dev wants to give segment 3 at the same time.

Still I think it's interesting and I want to see what the next chapters of the novel will look like. I hope you act like interacting between the path. :devilish:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
The biggest problem is that there are 3 paths and if you only like and play one of them, you get frustrated when have upgrade to the other paths.

I like Felix and when he update others I get upset, but I understand that the game is not just for my taste only and Dev wants to give segment 3 at the same time.

Still I think it's interesting and I want to see what the next chapters of the novel will look like. I hope you act like interacting between the path. :devilish:
I'm not sure how you're playing any of the updates. You're only posting the image folder and not index.html. Am I missing something? I only have the ability to play the stuff for 7d part 1.

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
I just downloaded it and it had both the index and another zip inside with the images.
Wow... that is really weird how we're getting two different downloads from the same download link. Because I only see the image folder and in that are image folders pertaining to each event.

Are you talking about the OP or are you talking about Putzseila's post, the one they just posted a few posts back?

Last edited:

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Downloaded from the latest post in the thread, and I, too, can only seem to find the images folder in there. Is it given a "hidden" marker somehow?

I've even tried looking for it in one of the image maps, just to be sure. Unsurprising (as it shouldn't be there anyway) it wasn't in any of them.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Downloaded from the latest post in the thread, and I, too, can only seem to find the images folder in there. Is it given a "hidden" marker somehow?

I've even tried looking for it in one of the image maps, just to be sure. Unsurprising (as it shouldn't be there anyway) it wasn't in any of them.
Just did a fresh download, the mega link from this link contains the file "Friends_of_Mine_0.8_Part_1.rar".
This file contains a folder which has the following 2 files:
- "Friends of Mine 0.8 Part 1 Images.zip" (this is an archive of the image folder)
- "Friends of Mine.html" (this is the game file)

why the image folder was compressed a second time I can not say. To get it to run, extract everything so that you get the following folder structure and open the html in a browser:
somefolder:
- images
- - actions
- - winter
- Friends of Mine.htrml

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018

I feel yeah, I even have see hidden files/folders checked...

Just did a fresh download, the mega link from this link contains the file "Friends_of_Mine_0.8_Part_1.rar".
This file contains a folder which has the following 2 files:
- "Friends of Mine 0.8 Part 1 Images.zip" (this is an archive of the image folder)
- "Friends of Mine.html" (this is the game file)

why the image folder was compressed a second time I can not say. To get it to run, extract everything so that you get the following folder structure and open the html in a browser:
somefolder:
- images
- - actions
- - winter
- Friends of Mine.htrml
So, I went ahead and downloaded it again. Same thing, as before... I imported it into my Mega account and downloaded it as a standard AND a zip download. Still, nothing in there with another zipped file. I'm also looking into it without unzipping it, so it's not like my computer is removing/quarantining it. It's just not simply part of the download.

This is absolutely baffling me. At least I'm not the only one that it is happening to.

UPDATE: I found out what the problem is... I posted it below.

It is a particular case here that we usually post the update links before so it happens.
What do you mean, that this has happened before? Where some files sometimes just disappear from downloads for some people?
The download for me is 319.1 MB in size...

UPDATE: I found out what the problem is... I posted it below.

Last edited:

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
The downloaded file should be a .rar not a .zip, maybe you are using some download method that auto extracts. Not sure if importing it into your mega does that, I simply used the direct download function. Attached you'll find an archive with just the html.
Ha, looks like you and I were circling around the solution together and ended up posting the same time.

I appreciate you putting up the index file, but I was finally able to extract it using the WinRar program.

But yes, looks like 7zip cannot see nesting .rar files in a single .rar file. Better to use a .rar extracting program even though 7zip can extract .rar files...

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
That, then, would be my problem, at least. Using B1. It might well be something like that. :)

I do appreciate the index.html very much.(y)

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Hmm I've been using 7zip all the time. Maybe you got an old version, current is 19.00 from 2019-02-21 and rar5 support (which the file is) was added in 15.06 beta.
Yup... wow... I didn't know it was way outdated.
I'm using a cracked WinRar I got back in the way day... it's still version 5.31 :p

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes