JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
You need to unpack the images. There is another .zip in the download that you will find where you downloaded the game
I had unpacked the folder, but I had an extension messing things up for me, all good now. :) But thanks for the help anyways.

Scales

Nov 27, 2017
That's a pretty generous version number...
Ah whoops. I meant that rather than hitting "1.0" and being finished... they would just loop to a bigger number (in this case 0.10) and continue development.. potentially up to 0.99 and beyond.

May 31, 2019
Ah whoops. I meant that rather than hitting "1.0" and being finished... they would just loop to a bigger number (in this case 0.10) and continue development.. potentially up to 0.99 and beyond.
Nah, I just meant it in jest. The game has had so many updates, but so little content actually implemented, that 0.10.1 seems like a bigger number than it should be.
The game still feels like an alpha with how much feature-creep it has. The main 3 branches haven't been updated in actual years.

TheSupahDog

Apr 10, 2019
I really don't understand how Winter works.
I see in ther game folder there are many videos. I don't get how to proceed after "fool around with her" "be manipulated by winter".

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
One the best game i ever play. I'm bi-curious and it so hot to have a sissy BF, it's quite rare to find game like this since most focus on MC sissification. Hoping one day i could "evolve" him to full sexy shemale gf/wife (twink>femboy>sissy>trap>shemale). I could only but dream....

Does anyone know which path is finished?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
One the best game i ever play. I'm bi-curious and it so hot to have a sissy BF, it's quite rare to find game like this since most focus on MC sissification. Hoping one day i could "evolve" him to full sexy shemale gf/wife (twink>femboy>sissy>trap>shemale). I could only but dream....

Does anyone know which path is finished?
Nothing is finished. The major story paths have been more or less at a stand-still for a while now.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.9

Good week to everybody.

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Added final promotions to both of the Chapel job lines!
- Increased the max relation with the PC Father to 400 and added new interactions with him!
- Updated the opening a little bit to explain where the help page, characterpedia, and achievements are.
- Fixed an issue with the Special Producer job in which it would sometimes max out your femininity.
- Fixed an issue with upgrading the apartment where it wouldn't let you unless you had the exact amount of cash required.
- Fixed an issue with the second apartment upgrade throwing an error and not removing the cash.
- Fixed a bug with the extra tasks for the final Pawn Shop promotions sometimes showing blank passages.
- Fixed some spacing issues in the new Pawn Shop job scenes.
- Fixed some scenes with the PC mother missing images.
- Fixed incorrect text in some of the PC father interactions.

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
We got a little bit more interactions with the dad and seems like the mc is more in control in the masculine route which is nice sadly still no fucking mom or pop tho hope the next update finally fixes that also expands on our friends parents as well.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah it's pretty pathetic that it's been years since there's been any real developments in the game and literally zero conclusions to any characters

Reactions: Mastershake

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
I can't progress with Mrs Morin after I got blowjob from her is it a bug or I missed something

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes