Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
>0.9.9

I'm assuming that they mean to wrap around to 0.10 in which case put a zero beforehand in the first place you godless heathens that spit upon the name of proper version numbering

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also lol at the sneak peek gender swap being in the game since release and 3 years later almost no meanigful progress on it

May 31, 2019
I feel like 90% of stuff is "Yet to finish" . If choice is not even half done , why not just hide it ?...
Because having it there is enough of a tease to keep people pledging money on patreon. Keep putting in money in hopes that your favorite section of the game gets one or two meaningless scenes this update. You could wait for the public release, but you're not a chump, you gotta get it right now. And the only way to play is to pay.
You want that new scene where Chloe tells you to paint your nails, or tells you about her new job, or where you see Felix talk about his feelings, right? You'll get all that, and more fleshing out of the meaningless job system! I'd buy that for a dollar!

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Its bad that new stuff just keeps getting added while the old stuff we like gets abandoned and never fleshed out.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Its bad that new stuff just keeps getting added while the old stuff we like gets abandoned and never fleshed out.
Welcome to Patreon-funded adult gaming. I take it it's your first time?

All kidding aside, it's a rather obvious and recognisable pattern. It sucks (unlike some of the characters in the game...), but it is what it is.

Feb 1, 2019
Does ANYONE know how to get the final promotions? I've gotten the degree, but no experience is gained. Is it Different from the normal Promotions? Do you have to get the third promotion then get the degree? Do you have to show up to work a certain number of times? I've tried quitting then coming back but that starts u at the first jobs and no other options.

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Does ANYONE know how to get the final promotions? I've gotten the degree, but no experience is gained. Is it Different from the normal Promotions? Do you have to get the third promotion then get the degree? Do you have to show up to work a certain number of times? I've tried quitting then coming back but that starts u at the first jobs and no other options.
I've only got the pawnshop promotion so I don't know if there is a bug but I just worked normally until the experience bar got complete. But after the final promotion you can't quit and do other things

Reactions: greenray
Feb 1, 2019
I've only got the pawnshop promotion so I don't know if there is a bug but I just worked normally until the experience bar got complete. But after the final promotion you can't quit and do other things
Okay, so the pawnshop ones seem to be working. it looks like it was bugged in the previous version and the new church ones are bugged for me.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 0.9.10

Good weekend to everybody.

Problems with images follow the instructions:
1° Extract the game (the rar package)
2° Extract the images (the zip package)
3° Move the extracted folder images to sit next to the html file in the main folder
4° Open the html file in your browser of choice

HTML + Files:

HTML only:

Changelog:

- Added a small story update to Gabby which unlocks the option to have threesomes/gang bangs with her.

- Added 2 more variations to the Fuck Gabby scene to match the other options.

- Added unique sex scenes with the random guys in Onegaron/Twonton for characters with breasts.

- Added the missing titles for Special Producer, Shop Manager, Vice Coordinator, and Chapel Overseer to the Status page.

- Reduced the cost of the Apartment and it's upgrades by $250. (from $1000/1250/1500 to $750/1000/1250)

- Adjusted the trigger for masculine sex scenes with the random guys around Onegaron/Twonton to be less than or equal to 0% femininity. (Previously was less than 25%)

- Adjusted the trigger for masculine scenes at the glory hole in Thretik to be less than or equal to 0% femininity. (Previously was less than -25%)

- Fixed unique shower clips for characters with breasts not displaying.

- Fixed masturbation scenes for characters with breasts not displaying.

- Fixed a scene for the Cleaner job at Club Six having no exit.

- Fixed the achievement accessories not showing on the Status page when equipped.

- Fixed several syntax errors.

May 31, 2019
At this point i just go to the end of the comment section to see how much people are complaining to decide if I actually want to play a game, nevermind supporting through patreon
That's pretty much the only thing that makes sense anymore.
Just don't go to Life Play's thread, it's a fucking echo-chamber in there, god help you if you have anything critical to say in that thread.

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
like with wife and mother :) i took a screenshot etc when his patreons and income still was shown and posted about that he make 70k $ per year from patreon :p got banned from the thread says all.

May 31, 2019
like with wife and mother :) i took a screenshot etc when his patreons and income still was shown and posted about that he make 70k $ per year from patreon :p got banned from the thread says all.
I went on the discord and asked when he was going to do things OTHER than the job system stuff.
Needless to say that I'm not part of that anymore.

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes