Jul 11, 2018
I cant get this to work. I am getting an error.

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for file:///E:/games/Friends_of_Mine_1.1.0/es6-shim.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND
you can safely ignore that, and most other warnings and errors. the only errors you wanna care about are syntax errors and the like that you get when you use the console.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
So, any of those friends named Luke or Danny?

(Every time I see the game's logo, I'm reminded of the POWER MAN/IRON FIST comic book Marvel put out at various times starting back in the eighties. Same basic logo....)

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
Feels like they seriously broke some stuff, you can have 100 femininity and get the 'femininity too low' message for basic events with parents (and the dad's co-worker)

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Is there new content between male MC and his father (as in, going further than handjobs) in the latest update?

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to be able to do camshow stuff?

I've played tons of times and I'm never able to unlock it.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
There has been a lot more content for the MC's father for a long time.
There is? With a male non-sissified MC? I know there's been more for a female MC and father, but updates haven't seemed to mention the male MC and father for a while. If true this is great to hear. :)

simon belmon

Jul 3, 2017
There is? With a male non-sissified MC? I know there's been more for a female MC and father, but updates haven't seemed to mention the male MC and father for a while. If true this is great to hear. :)
There is. Both parents have Masculine and Feminine routes that get more content every 50 (maybe 100) rep with that parent. If you want to stay on the masculine path, just don't do any of the submissive activities or the ones marked with the female icon

Reactions: Zedire

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
There is. Both parents have Masculine and Feminine routes that get more content every 50 (maybe 100) rep with that parent. If you want to stay on the masculine path, just don't do any of the submissive activities or the ones marked with the female icon
I know how the scoring works, but last time I played it it didn't go further then jerking off in each other's company, hence why I asked if more content had been added for the regular male MC. But thanks for letting me know!

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes