Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I really hope the next update has some more progression with non-sissy male MC and his father. It's my absolute favourite part of this game; the other gay content is great too, but the father tops it all. :)

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Just another Patreon milker like thousand of others.
While I do agree that's the case here, I think that's more or less a big generalization. It also sounds like someone who's never attempted doing it.

Most developers aren't making a $1,000/month via Patreon. Many are working full-time jobs, going to school, etc. This is a hobby for a majority of developers, and at best for many, some side cash. Some don't have the time to add a ton of content each update. Try it yourself before blasting every developer as a milker.

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
Open the console in your browser with F12
Type in SugarCube.State.active.variables and press enter. (case sensitive)
Expand the table with the small triangle left of {name: and you get a list of variables where you can change the amount of cash and other things.

The values you can change are the ones in pink in this case, not the one in the first few lines, in case you're wondering why that doesn't work.

In chrome it looks like this and can be used in most HTML games.
View attachment 721152
I cant get this to work. I am getting an error.

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for file:///E:/games/Friends_of_Mine_1.1.0/es6-shim.map: System error: net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

gubmuH

Oct 26, 2021
I can't wait for more content, finished all available storylines, and I'm still hungry for more sissification.

Dirty_Purity

Jul 8, 2018
While I do agree that's the case here, I think that's more or less a big generalization. It also sounds like someone who's never attempted doing it.

Most developers aren't making a $1,000/month via Patreon. Many are working full-time jobs, going to school, etc. This is a hobby for a majority of developers, and at best for many, some side cash. Some don't have the time to add a ton of content each update. Try it yourself before blasting every developer as a milker.
Lack of content is not the only and not even the biggest issue I see here. Main big red flag for me is versioning - version 1.0 should be complete product (game in this case). Not final, it could be expanded and improved later but when a dev reaches 1.0 there should be at least functional game with at least one proper ending and no major bugs. If dev just adds "+1" to version with each release than for me it is obvious sign that there is no roadmap and no plans to finish a game. There are exceptions of course but that is not the case here I believe.

P.S. And by the way, I don't know where developer of this game lives but 1000USD is above average monthly salary in many countries.

Last edited:

Lisp21

May 11, 2021
How do I progress in Felix storyline it says to give him a break but it doesn’t change no matter how long I wait

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
Do you know how to activate the encounter with the father's companion?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 26 Votes